Chapter 15- Home?

Jasper’s P.O.V.

I wake up and expect to wake up in his arms, but I see Francisco instead, am I dreaming.

I poke him to wake him up. He smiles up at me and I ask are you real because I can’t take it anymore if this is another dream.

He looks at me with regret, and worry.

What does he have to regret?

He pulls me down to kiss his lips and it takes me a moment before I kiss back.

I ask him if I can I get up to go to the bathroom, Honey you don’t have to ask you can do what you want.

He gasps at me in shock and limps to the bathroom.

He comes back into the bedroom dressed up and Francisco for motions me to put on clothes.

I roll my eyes, Oh No, it's like I'm back there and if I don’t listen to him I will get punished.

I start crying and saying I won’t do it again. Then I feel hands holding me, wait there is no slap. I look up and he has anger in his eyes, is he mad at me.

Are you mad at me I didn’t mean to freak out it is just he told me to put certain clothes on. I didn’t want to so I rolled my eyes and he punished me by grabbing me by the neck and pushed me against the wall and he put me up high enough that I wasn’t touching the floor.

I heard that you talked to the maid did she tell you what happened in the office, he said she gave a gist. I whisper, Cisco, I will tell you but you can’t get mad.

He says, honey I can’t promise you that I won’t get mad someone hurt you, where you are scared if I pick out your clothes that is not right. I nod my head

We sit on the bed and I get in his lap, and cuddle into his neck and say, “I yelled at Lucian to stop abusing me, stop using me as a sex toy.”

That was a bad idea to say that his eyes turned black and he came over to me so fast and dragged me to his desk and forced me to suck his cock and he made me bend over the desk.

I stopped because i’m crying at this point. After about 2 minutes I continue and said he didn’t prepare me with lube on anything so it was bareback.

I swear I felt something break in me, I start shivering not because of the cold but just the memory of it.

I can see him fuming right now but he just rubs my back. I ask him if we can take a break from having sex, he agrees than we go downstairs to eat the breakfast he made for me.

I really hope I won’t have nightmares. I hope I don’t have to tell Cisco any more stories.

I want to meet the team that came to rescue me so I ask Cisco about it and he nods his head and just smiles.

Will Jasper get used to "regular" life?