Chapter Thirteen

Chapter song: traphouse anthem by Jake Webber, Sam Golbach, Corey Scherer, Colby Brock, and Aaron Doh

Colby's p.o.v.

Sam and I had finished filling coolers up with soda and beers. The house was about ready and the only people that had shown up so far was the girls, Katrina, Tara, Devyn, and Xepher, and the other guys who don't live here, Elton, Kevin, Mike, Griffin, Aryia, and Jay. I walked into the downstairs bathroom, or the mirror bathroom, to check how I looked. (Outfit below)

It was around eight now and more people were packing in

It was around eight now and more people were packing in. I scan each room to see if Y/N was here yet. In the living room I see Sam and Kat, and Jake and Tara all hanging out. I open Snapchat and decide to send her a little picture.

I sit my drink down and see Scotty and Elton in the kitchen

I sit my drink down and see Scotty and Elton in the kitchen. Scotty is taking a shot and smiles when he sees me. "Yo Colby, come get the party started!" He yelled. He hands me the bottle of Jack Daniels and I take a shot. He takes another and goes to hand me the bottle again. I didn't want to be drunk by the time Y/N got here. I walk back out into the hallway, getting stopped by a few girls. We didn't know half the people here, no one ever did, we just hosted.

"Hey Colby," one said while stroking my arm.

"Wanna dance?" The other continued and tugged the bottom of my shirt.

"I'm good." I replied and removed her hand from my shirt. The other girl scoffed and walked away with her friend. I would have probably danced, mostly because Brennen would force me to, if Y/N wasn't coming. I was starting to really like her, I wanted to get to know her more. I see the door open again and Tessa and Noah walked in. I go up and say hi and they let me know that Y/N was just running back to her truck to get her bag. I thought it was cute that she wasn't used to having a fancy purse.

Tessa and Noah walked into the kitchen to go get drinks. I glance out the door and see Y/N jogging up in her heels and dress. She looked so pretty. She was laughing and slung the purse over her shoulders. She came through the door and immediately met my eyes.

Y/N's p.o.v.

I jog through the door since the breeze outside was cold on my legs, the minute I cross through the door I see Colby standing there. He smiles the minute he sees me. He's wearing a black button up shirt with red lighting strikes. He has in black jeans with a chain on the side, and his hands covered in rings. I meet his bright blue eyes and see his pupils are dilated. Must have had a few drinks before I got here.

"Hey," He said smirking.

"Hey," I stupidly replied laughing.

"Let's get you a drink," he said turning around and putting his hand on the small of my back. He led me through the giant hallway to the kitchen. I can't believe this is where he lived. It would be huge without all the people crowded in it right now. We get to the kitchen and Colby walks over to a cute brown hair, green eyed guy and takes the bottle of Jack from his hands. Colby pours himself a shot and takes it. He turns back to me coughing, "what would you like?"

"Oh uh, I'll just have a beer." He handed me a beer from the cooler. "You should probably slow down though," I laughed out playfully smacking his arm. He laughed and turned back to his friend.

"So who's the cutie?" His friend asked eyeing me down. I felt a little uncomfortable, since I was wearing something more form fitting than I normally do. I crossed my arms over my stomach, Colby noticed and frowned.

"This is Y/N, Y/N this is Brennen," Colby replied. Brennen said hello and Colby whispered something in his ear. The minute he did Brennen laughed and walked away. I wonder what he said...

Colby turned back towards me and pulled my arms off my body. "You look good," he whispered down in my ear, sending chills through my body. I think sometimes he knows the effects he has. Like he can't not know that he's THAT hot.

Colby took me into the living room where a few people were sitting. I knew Kat, Sam, and Corey, but I didn't recognize the rest. Colby pointed around the room introducing everyone. I sipped on my drink not wanting too much since I was driving home.

A/N: IN THE TRAPHOUSE GETTING BLACKED OUT LITTLE NO NAME.... (Continue in the comments)
-Sam