Chapter 46: What?

So late I'm so sorry!

Oh yeah and I changed my username to a latin phrase which basically means "I don't give a hoot."

Also I changed the cover whooo BUT I AM STILL LOOKING FOR ARTISTS

Be rad.

Love y'all.

<><><><><><>

Odia's POV:

"Too tired." I grumbled like a child as I walked the short walk from the plane to the two-story cabin with snow littering all around us.

I leaned on Haruhi, until I tripped and stumbled face first into thick snow.

Yes, snow does hurt sometimes. And right now it hurt like a mother fucker.

"Ow." I groaned into the burning cold snow, refusing to get up.

"Odi-chan, are you okay?" I heard Honey with a concerned voice.

"MY DAUGHTER!" Tamaki paniced, "Momma, help her!" He yelled to Kyoya, wow Tamaki, thanks, really, much smart, such help.

"No!" My voice was in muffles, "Just leave me here to go night-night." This lead to a horrified shriek from my creepy father.

Next thing I knew, I was hoisted over someone's shoulder, "Aren't you quite troublesome when tired?" That stupid smooth voice spoke as I lay over Kyoya's stupid shoulder.

"Sleep, me wants." I groaned as I stared at the sunset. You see I haven't been sleeping as nice as usual, but I don't usually get so drunk-like when I'm tured, but for some lack of sleep and intense jet lag I was pretty delusional, and well insane, at that moment.

"You should take her up to her room."  The twins spoke with a more mischievous tone than usual.

"Yeah, we're gonna go look around the resort-thing." Haruhi held in a smile as I looked up at her.

"To the room, mighty steed!" I proclaimed, "Oh, that sounds dirty." I giggled like a child.

After Kyoya and I were greeted by the warmth of the cabin, I wiggled out his arms and onto the hard floor, causing a lovely bump on my head, "Why?~" I whimpered as I lay on my back.

His eyes widened as he quickly bent down putting his hand behind my head, "You're such an idiot." Kyoya sighed, "Are you this sleep deprived?" He picked me up bridal style.

I drunkenly pointed at me accusingly as he began walking, "No, sir. I slept a whole ten minutes in the past twooo days." I laughed hysterically.

"Why haven't you been sleeping?" Kyoya mumbled as he walked up the stairs.

"I can't." I huffed, "Kenji, the royal asshole, is trying to get on my good side." I sighed, "He's exactly like-" I then fell asleep.

----

My eyes slowly blinked opened as I lay in whit Egyptian cotton sheets. I looked down to see I was stripped of my huge coats to my mint green sweater with black polka dots and my black leggings with black socks.

The windows didn't shine with sunlight so I assumed I didn't sleep long. I sighed as I stood up to go apologize to Kyoya for being all... tired.

Yeah, let's just call it tired.

I did feel pretty refreshed to have slept some, but I dreaded each step I took walking down stairs.

I saw Kyoya looking outside a dark window, which made the reflect of the house present as he spotted me from the window, "Uh.. what time is it?." I shifted awkwardly as I stood behind him at a comfortable distance.