nct 127 ; reaction

nct 127
-them seeing you at their concert

———————————————————————

Taeil

you told him that you couldn't make it to the boys concert which bummed him out. he's been dying to see you for the past month and when he found out that they were doing a concert in your hometown he got excited to tell you. he was kind of sad that you didn't get to make it but these things happen and so he needed to cheer up. the day of the concert came and you were there standing near the stage. the boys came out to do their first song and taeil noticed you right away. he was shocked that you came even though you were busy. during the show, he stared at you and pointed you out when he was talking with the boys. he was so happy.

———————————————————————

Taeyong

he was completely bummed out when you said you couldn't come to their last concert. the day of the concert came and he tried to push you out of his head so he could focus but he couldn't. he really wanted you to come the reason why was because he wanted to say something that was important to you. you were actually standing by the stage waiting to support your boyfriend and of course the boys. during their first song, taeyong found you and a smile was slapped onto his face. he couldn't believe it. at the end of the concert, taeyong talked about you. how you were the one that made him keep going, made him love himself, made him happy. he finally told you the words "I love you" with meaning.

———————————————————————