twenty three.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧⠀⠀

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

the townhouse was cold when they entered, one of the windows must have been left open that morning and jungkook cursed quietly at the temperature.

"i was so excited for it to be warm." he mumbled, keeping on his hoodie and going further into the home.

taehyung agreed, walking behind the younger and going to close the living room window, only to see two boys sleeping soundly on the living room floor. "they looked like they had fun." he said, poking hoseok with the toe of his boot in hopes of awakening the boy.

jungkook came walking over and widened his eyes, "god i was so scared that was yoongi for a second. it would be so weird if it was." he said, eyeing the shirtless boy next to his roommate and not recognizing his face.

"don't worry, i wouldn't touch that." yoongi said, coming down the stairs and going to the kitchen.

"hi yoongi." jungkook said, earning a greeting in return, the brunette just continuing to try and wake hoseok, not in the mood to talk to the other guy.

yoongi felt the same way, he was expecting to talk to jungkook alone but those two seemed to always be around each other nowadays. "it's getting colder out." jungkook said, sitting at one of the stools in the kitchen.

"that means your birthday is coming." yoongi said.

"when's your birthday kook?" taehyung asked, walking up behind the younger and slipping his hands around his small waist, resting his chin on the boys shoulder. "first day of september."

"hm," the older hummed, "i'll remember that." he said, leaving a kiss to jungkooks cheek before stepping back, "i have to get going."

jungkook frowned and turned around in his seat to rest his forehead against the brunettes chest, "no."

"baby, yes." taehyung chuckled, taking the youngers hands and helping him off the stool, "walk with me."

he reluctantly let the boy pull him out back into the cold and to his car parked on the side of the road, holding onto his hand and pretending that if he didn't let go then taehyung didn't have to get in his cadillac and drive off. "i'll come pick you up tomorrow, we can do something, alright?"

jungkook pouted some more, "i work tomorrow."

"then after that." taehyung simply said, his thumbs were rubbing against the back of jungkooks hands softly. "we can go see the sunset on the beach, maybe pick up jimin and do karaoke." he offered some suggestions to maybe cheer up the younger.