10.Jimin

1k reads Yay..... Gift and thanks to all of you who are reading this crap😁😁😁

Jimin woke up by someone rudely jumping on his belly.
He groaned and opened his eyes only to find his overexcited son smiling widely at him.

“Huwwy up Huwwy up. We awe goin' to be late. ” Jihoon said.

Jimin smiled looking at jihoon who was now babbling how Jimin was irresponsible for sleeping late. How jihoon was a big boy who was responsible enough to wake them up to meet pretty uncle. Wait.... He stilled but jihoon was not stopping anytime soon.

“.... And I am going to hold hands with pwetty untel and play with him. ”Jihoon looked like he didn't forget yoongi.

Jimin  got up from bed and watched the clock. It was 8 AM. He immediately grabbed his cellphone and saw he had 2 missed calls from YoonGi. Oh.. Yoongi too didn't change his Number.

He sighed and called yoongi back.

“Hello Jimin. ” YoonGi said

“Hey. I was asleep. That's why I couldn't pick the call. So you talked to the doctor you referred to? ”Jimin asked.

“it's okay. I also just got up half an hour ago.Yeah in fact We have an appointment at 11 AM. Tell me which hotel you are staying. I'll come pick you up. You might not know directions. ” Yoongi asked.

“ No tell me which hospital. I'll be there on time. I've lived here all my life yoongi. You don't have to worry about me or my son. ”Jimin replied.

“Oh.. Okay. I'll see you then. ”
Yoongi said dejectedly.

“Okay then. ” Jimin said and hung up.

“Let's go Jihoon. Let's go to doctor and fix you up my Baby.”
Jimin scooped jihoon up and went to give him a bath.

“I'm going to make big spwashes and pway a lot. ” jihoon said.

“Okay baby you can do that until dad choose your clothes. ”Jimin said placing jihoon in bath.

“Mommy” jihoon sternly said. And Jimin nodded. 'Yeah mommy'.

Jimin left the bathroom and sat on the bed. He was going to face yoongi again. He is going to be strong. He has to.
He knew seokjin and taehyung were here and he had to face them eventually but he wasn't ready to face them especially taehyung. Taehyung must be so angry at Jimin for leaving. Jimin also didn't know seokjin had boy or girl. He will ask yoongi today after meeting the doctor. He has to contact them. He missed all his friends so much. But he missed yoongi more.

He was lost in his thoughts when jihoon called for him. This was not the time to recall past. Jimin ran to suitcase which he didn't even unpack and retrieved jihoon's clothes.