21

The others looked confused when Yoongi made some motions with his hands as they crouched down behind a bush

The others looked confused when Yoongi made some motions with his hands as they crouched down behind a bush. The only one who seemed to know what he was doing was Namjoon.

"Okay, for those of us who weren't in the ancient military, what the fuck was that?" Jimin whispered.

"Just stay here." Yoongi rolled his eyes as him and Namjoon crept around either side of the large bush.

The others peeked through the leaves and watched to see what the fuck those idiots were doing. Their eyes widened when they saw the idiots sneak up to the two guards by the bridge. They for sure had to see them.

They didn't.

Namjoon snapped the one on the left's neck while Yoongi stabbed the one on the right directly in his eye. They let the bodies drop to the floor, Yoongi pocketing his knife as they crouched down. The began searching the pockets of the bodies.

Namjoon pulled out a key from his guy's pocket. Yoongi gave him a thumbs up. The younger tossed the key to the vampire, standing up. After a few seconds, the gate was opened.

The two walked in without looking back. The others scrambled out from behind the bush and followed them, looking around to make sure no one else was there. Taehyung peeked over the edge of the stone bridge to see water underneath them. Yoongi glanced down too. He saw a dark colored, nine foot creature swim by.

"Look, they have those giant swimming lizards. I thought those were only from the human world." Yoongi pointed to the water.

"They must've brought them over." Jin muttered with an eye roll.

"Jimin, you're a fish. Ask it for directions." Yoongi motioned to the hissing alligator.

"That's not how it works, Yoongi." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Fuck!" Namjoon cussed, pulling on the metal lock. This one had a different key hole than the gate, so the other key wouldn't work.

"So you can break my favorite plates but you can't break a lock?" Seokjin crossed his arms while giving the younger an unimpressed look.

"Step aside, fools." Taehyung scoffed, pushing the others out of the way.

He took a breath and blew flames onto the metal lock until it melted away. He smirked while Namjoon rolled his eyes. They reached out for the handle while Jin did a head count.

"Wait!" Jin whisper shouted. The others looked at him. "Where's Yoongi?"

"Pardon me, good sir." Yoongi spoke, the creature letting out another hissing sound while opening it's jaw to reveal sharp teeth. "Uh, sorry. Allow me to start over. Pardon me, good ma'am."

"Why is he talking to an alligator?" Hoseok whispered, trying to hold in his laughter.

"Do you happen to know where a young human boy is being held? He's short, brown hair, cute smile, amazing ass." Yoongi rambled on to the alligator.