soukoku / cookies

highschool au!

——————

Chuuya decided for Valentines Day to give his lover, Dazai, cookies. He made them two days beforehand. He was scared as how Dazai would react because he would definitely tease him for it. The day was coming closer, so Chuuya needed to make his choice fast.

/////////

Trash I Like
7:21 AM
——
Hey Chuuya!!!!
Want to walk to school together?~

Smol Boy
7:22 AM
——
No.

Trash I Like
7:24 AM
——
Wow. That hurt you know~~
Being rejected by my own boyfriend...
^w^ I'll see you in class then!!!

Chuuya sighs after reading Dazai's reply. Even if he says he can't stand him, he still loves him deeply.

'How childish..'

Chuuya puts the cookies in his bag, still wondering if he should give Dazai the sweets. Once he's out his door, he looks up at the sky. Sighing once more, he continues to the school. While he's walking towards school, he sees Dazai. Many girls crowd him, many giving him chocolate.

'Yep, I'll just eat them during lunch.'

Chuuya growls, and swiftly walks past the hoard of girls. Dazai spots Chuuya, and waves to him. Which Chuuya never returns, because he already turned into the school. Many girls faint and squeal, thinking Dazai waved to them. Dazai calms them all down, and somehow gets to class.

On his way to class, he's gotten a bunch of chocolate. When he reached his locker, the box was filled to the brim with the brown sweets. Also, when he got to his desk, there was a pile of chocolate waiting for him there. Chuuya didn't want his relationship with Dazai to be public, but the girls were starting to annoy him.

Dazai brings him back to reality when he asked Chuuya how many chocolate he got.

"None."

Dazai laughs a little. "That means you got less than me!"

"So what," Chuuya scoffs, walking back to his desk.

Dazai frowns. Usually Chuuya would continue to bicker with him, but maybe he didn't feel like it today. Dazai stares at the window, looking at students. Most were hanging out with their lovers. Dazai looks back at Chuuya.

'He's probably jealous.'

After the class, Dazai was getting swarmed by even more girls. Many of the other guys were getting jealous of Dazai, but Chuuya turned straight into the cafeteria.

Dazai notices this, yelling at Chuuya to wait. Chuuya proceeds to ignore him, sitting down by some friends.

'I can't believe he's ignoring me!'

Dazai gets out of the mob of girls, and sits down with Atsushi and Kyouka. Atsushi and Kyouka look at Dazai, noticing his distress.

"Dazai is something wrong?" Atsushi asks.

Dazai gives him a smile. "Nope!~ Everything is amazing!"

Atsushi still is worried, but he turns back to Kyouka.

'If Chuuya's angry at me, I'll fix it myself.'

////////

Chuuya walks out of the school gates, lonely. Usually he would walk home with Dazai, but ever since he ignored him at lunch Dazai hasn't talked to him at all.

'Maybe I shouldn't have ignored him..'

Chuuya stares at the cookies in his hand. The cookies he was suppose to give to Dazai. He ended up not actually eating them during lunch. What he didn't know was that Dazai was sneaking up to him.

"BOO!"

"AAAAH!"

Chuuya lets out a loud scream, while Dazai laughs.

"W-why did you do that?!?" Chuuya's face was bright red.

"Just to scare you chibi~"

Dazai joins Chuuya on his way home, making things very awkward.

"Hey, Chuuya. I saw those cookies in your hand earlier. Were they for someone?"

Chuuya was surprised Dazai noticed them.

'Might as well just tell him the truth..' Chuuya sighs.

"I..made them for you.."

Dazai looks astonished at first, but it morphs into a big grin.

"Wow, how kind!~"

Chuuya blushes even more when he gave Dazai the cookies.

"These are actually really good, Chuu!"

Chuuya smiles, "Of course, I made them."

——————