Look Into My Eyes

Evie's POV
I sighed. What are we gonna do? If he breaks the spell.... Hades could get to her.... but..... gah..... I hope you know what you've gotten yourself into Harry. "E, are you alright?" I turn and see Mal. I give a small smile. "I'm worried about (Yn)...." she responds with a sympathetic smile. "We all are, but Harry is protecting her. She's.... shockingly in good hands...." yeah..... I know. I only nod.

Harry's POV
That was too close. "Are ye Okay love?" She nods shakily. "Ye-yeah.... I-I'm okay....." I watched as her hands shook slightly. "Love?" "I'm okay." No you're not. "Love, I know yer not." "I know...." Suddenly she crawls into my lap, curls up and hugs me. Uuuhhhhhhhh...... what? I slowly wrap my arms around her. "Eht's Okay.... I'm 'ere....."

It's silent for a few moments. I'm about to speak but she beats me to it. "Can we go to my treehouse?" "Of course love. Let's go." She untangles herself and we both stand and start walking. "Have ye been takin' yer anxiety medication?" "Yeah... I have." "Okay, good, ye need teh take care of yerself." "I could say the same to you. What happened to your hand?"

I glance down at my bloodied fist. "It's nothin', I promise love." "Okay. I trust you." Please.... don't. She grabs my other hand as we walk. "You'll get to see inside this time. But... if possible..... try not to touch anything..... everything in there is important to me...." I smile slightly. "I'll be careful, love." Man I've been saying that word a lot.

Mal's POV
Evie told me everything. It was silent for awhile. "Geez..... as much as I hate that he's done that to her.... yeah.... we can't break that spell.... it would put her and a lot of other people at risk..." she nods. "What do you think Hades wants with her?" I think for a moment. "I don't know.... it doesn't make any sense...." my brows furrow. "You don't think...." I look up at Evie as I speak.

"..... No..... it couldn't be..... could it? They're so different......" "but.... it makes sense...... doesn't it....." She sighs. "It does...... but...... I just..... I don't believe it....." "I don't either but.... why else would he be trying to get her?" I respond. "But we don't even know why he wants her." I sigh. "I think I do...." "You do?" I nod. "Even villains don't like Hades.... so.... my mom has helped banish him to the underworld..... the only way he would be able to escape..... would be to sacrifice someone of his own blood..... but we didn't think he could ever....... but now his words make sense."

"What? What did he say?" She asked. I sigh. "I remember so vividly.... 'You may think that you have me now, but in seventeen years you're going to realize you're wrong.... it will take seventeen years.... you should've locked me up sooner before I met her.' I guess we should've tried to figure out who 'her' was..... but we thought he was deceiving us..... if only we could go back..... now everyone in Auradon could be in danger....." "So it's true then.... isn't it....." "I'm afraid that it just might be...." "That explains—" "Indeed."

~Timeskip~

Harry's POV
It had been about a week since the spell had been placed on her. Visiting her treehouse had become a daily thing. I was waiting for her, and I started to play the piano.

"When the days are cold
And the cards all fold
And the saints we see
Are all made of gold

When your dreams all fail
And the ones we hail
Are the worst of all
And the blood's run stale

I wanna hide the truth
I wanna shelter you
But with the beast inside
There's nowhere we can hide." In the corner of my eyes I see her walk in. I continue to sing.

"No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide
Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide

Curtain's call
Is the last of all
When the lights fade out
All the sinners crawl

So they dug your grave
And the masquerade
Will come calling out
At the mess you've made

Don't wanna let you down
But I am hell bound
Though this is all for you
Don't wanna hide the truth

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide
Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide
It's where my demons hide." She had walked up beside me, I look away from the keys and I look in her eyes.

"They say it's what you make
I say it's up to fate
It's woven in my soul
I need to let you go

Your eyes, they shine so bright
I wanna save that light
I can't escape this now
Unless you show me how." I look away. I can't do this much longer...

"When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide
Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide
It's where my demons hide." I can't do this.... I can't do this....

"Harry, I need to tell you something." With those words I turn toward her completely. She takes a deep breath. "I think it's time I told you who my dad is...." my eyes widen. "Whoa, Love. Ye don't have teh do that." "But I want to. I trust you...." "....... okay....." "My father....." her words trailed out and she takes another deep breath. "Is Hades." I froze. He wasn't lying.