chapter 26

Kevin pov 

   I never planned on proposing to her at the party but Tony suggested I did to get people and the media to buy the fact that we were actually in love with each other.

       This is a last-minute plan, I didn't want to but Tony convince me to go through with the crappy plan in other to make our story more believable.

    Now staring at her I think it was a very terrible idea because Lily seems to be on the verge of fainting. She has been putting on a brave face all night.

       Now she looks like she wants to pee on her pant. It would have been really funny if my reputation does not depend on her act. I smirk thinking of a way to make her more novice. As I saw her consciously walk toward the stage.

    As she got closer to me she began walking with newfound confidence putting on a brave face. Wow, she recovers fast I thought to myself. Alright Kelvin It's time to act.

     Like you know how to

I am just going to pretend like you never said anything.

   "Lily I didn't believe in love until I met you " I wanted to add the fact that I still didn't believe but held the thoughts to myself. I gulped as I  continue.

   "but ever seen I met you I knew you were my better half made just for me," I said to her as I held her hands while she stares at me in shock.

   "Lilian Carson William will you do me the honor of been my beloved wife," I said with a smirk that only Lilian seems to understand as she rolls her eyes at me.

~~~~~~~••••~~

Lilian pov

     I can't believe this idiot almost gave me a heart attack. This was never part of the deal and we never discussed anything about it. I roll my eyes at his cheesy word. As there were a chorus of

"Awwww "

"What a lovely couple "

"That Bitch is so lucky "

"They are going to have cute babies"

"perfect couples"

"She doesn't deserve him"  I scoff as I noticed that it was the same girl who insulted me in the restroom a while ago.

    I wonder what is going to happen to loverboy here if I said no I thought as a smirk made his way to my face. I look at Kelvin and saw him giving me the look that says 'don't  you dare embarrass me and say the damn yes' I sign

   Am doing this for Vivian I reminded myself. I breathe in and out as I put on my fake smile. Drama time.

"yes! yes! Yes baby I will marry you " I said breathlessly in fake tears. As I acted like it was the best day of my life and believe me when I say this Kelvin seems so shocked by my act.

And he should be. Amateur

Scoff  your one too

shush

     I had always love acting from childhood and I was very good at it. I was always the lead actress in my high school play. I smirk as Kelvin was speechless with a tight smile he put the beautiful diamond ring on my fingers. Wow,  I thought as I felt the ring on my fingers.

     The perv of being a fashion designer is the fact that I can tell a real diamond from a fake. The damn ring on my fingers was a really expensive rare diamond. Kelvin smirks mockingly as he noticed my shock daze on the ring Fuck face.

" This surprise party is held for my engagement to this beautiful damsel I want you all to enjoy," he said with a fake smile as he kissed the ring on my fingers I lean on him for better infect.

     As Kelvin parents came on stage to congratulate us. A waiter came with glasses of champagne. We took the champagne from the tray. As we made a toss to our fake engagement with a fake smile.

I just love my life I tell you

Stop been Sarcastic Bitch

Ignoring you

Bitch

      He held my hand on him as we both walk out of the stage back to the bar section where I see Tony sitting beside  Tiana trying to flirt with her as she ignored him. And Tony seems not to take no for an answer and kept on trying  I chuckled at the poor guy's misery.

   The dude is not aware that Tiana Is already taken although they could have made a cute couple and make cute babies. Too bad that I  like Franco for her.

______________________________

A/N

    I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter I am sorry for the late update.

I  was very sick guys, I had just gotten a little bit better so I decided to write a new chapter.

Thanks,  guys

Til next  update

Love you guys

Byeeee

Star 🌟