Chapter 4

Once the formalities were out of the way we were all walking out of the building to the cars. Everyone stood there outside the front door making plans. Well not me I was over this day when I got up so I'm heading to the car. I start walking when a hand grabs mine. I turn and see it's the hand of my now husband Vincenzo. "Where are you going Princess?" he asked. "To the car to wait." I said in a duh tone. He shook his head no and I was confused about why. "Wrong car wifey. We're married now which means you ride with me. Donovan escort my wife to the car please." he spoke. I looked at my parents with panic I was not ready to leave them yet. "Don't worry Princess we will meet them shortly at the venue." he announced.

"You didn't think I'd get married and not have a party did you." he laughed out. One of his men whom I can only think is Donovan lead me to his town car. Once in there I actually got a chance to examine the thing I now call a husband. 'To say he is ugly is blasphemy. He is the epitome of beauty. I swear that the Greek Gods carved him to show us humans what perfection is. He is tall and built with tattoos. The man even has jet black hair that is swept to the side like a twenties style gangster and to top it off he has grey eyes I mean come on. He could moisten the panties of a Nun just with a smirk and one of a Priest with a just a genuine smile. To bad he is a monster. However he didn't seem so bad...... Shut up he is a douchebag do not let your guard down.' I think to my self as I watch him talk to my parents and his.

Vincenzo enters the car and instructs the driver to head to the event hall. "So listen doll face when we first get there we are going into the meeting room to ham out the formalities between you and I. Then we will go to the event room where I will introduce you to everyone okay Princess." he explained. I just nodded.

The car stops and he gets out. He takes my hand and leads me into the building. We go into a room were are parents are already waiting. I see my father's lawyer there as well. "Okay Princess have a seat here and my lawyer Mr. Doza will go over the contract with you. Go ahead Mr. Doza please read it out loud for my new wife." he said.

"Alright Mrs. Katherine Montevello this contract was made at request of your new husband Mr. Vincenzo Montevello." Everyone looks at the lawyer and then back at Vincenzo. He just stares at me and I then remember I'm a substitute. "The rules are as followed.

1. You will kiss your husband every morning.
2. You are to insure your husband's Breakfast and Dinner is prepared. Lunch on occation.
3. You are to not talk to anyone unless approved by your husband first.
4. You are not to leave without your guards.
5. You are to inform via text, email, or phone call of your whereabouts every time you leave.
6. You are to hand out the tasks to give the house staff each and everyday.
7. You are to accompany your husband to any event that he is needed to attend.
8. You are to look presentable whenever leaving the house.
9. You are to kiss your husband before bed each night.
10. You are never to deny your husband your body no matter where or when he wants it.

Now please sign her Mrs. Katherine Montevello." the lawyer finished.

I just sat frozen. I had no problem with the contract except one it wasn't for me and then the kissing and the sex whenever and wherever with out denying.

"Change the name to Athena Montevello instead of Katherine other then that it stays the same." Vincenzo smirked. I felt sick like a used doll that no one wanted but got stuck with. The lawyer handed me the pen to sign. I look around and sighed heavily.

"Do you have any copies of this document?" I ask. "Yes I have a few more with here in my brief case." he answers patting his brief case. I shake my head yes and get up. I walk to him and he starts to get them out probably thinking I wanted the copies.

I pickup the whole brief case. Everyone stands up and watches with shock on their faces as I through it in the fire. "What the Fu..."I cut him off.

"One I am not Katherine I am Athena. Two I would never sign that shit." I seethed. "We had an agreement. Do you want your family dead?" He asks in a cold tone. "Oh my dear husband I did fullfil your agreement. You see I was thinking on the way over here replaying everything in my head. The agreement was I marry you and you leave not only my loved ones but anyone I cared about alone. Matter a fact you said that if I marry you I could have anything I wanted. You thought I was just wanting the safety of my family and at the time that is true but hey it's your words and like you said you are if nothing else a man of your word so I also want my freedom. Meaning I'm your wife in name and title only and we shall act accordingly. I will not live with you or anything." I explain. He looks at me for a moment with shock written on his beautiful face but then it turns into amusement and I'm the one that is now perplexed. "Okay Princess, you are a formidable opponent I'll give you that. I'll play your game but remember at the end of the day your mine." He laughed.