25.

Flower boys.

A woman dressed up as a man who sneaked out of her house in the middle of the night to go to the brothel. What else is there behind her actions? Perhaps this woman is lonely because her husband favored another woman or is it simply an uncontrollable desire? Liu Li's mind went wild, misinterpreting Yan Gen's intention for the second time.

She thought that the continuous of his word 'Actually...' with a soft hesitant voice will be the revealment of his true gender that goes 'Actually, I'am a woman so I prefer beautiful men, let them serve me if you have some of them here'. Liu Li grabbed her hands as her sentence is already predicted by her.

Dragging her enthusiastically out of that room full of alluring women which is out of this young miss' preferences. Yan Gen was a bit baffled at her sudden action. He resisted a bit, however he couldn't pry her hand off that was tightly gripping his wrist as she dragged him out of his heavenly boudoir.

On a second thought, since she saw his money, mayhap she thought that he's a very rich noble young man who has a high class taste when he handed over his money to her, thus she dragged him out of that room to led him to another room which has much more beautiful women than the previous room, or maybe Liu Li decided to send Qiu Yue to him, who is said to be the most famous prostitute in Xiang Hua. A handsome young man like him naturally deserves the best of women.

En, that must be the case as Liu Li led him to another corridor perpendicular to the past room's corridor while saying words of consolation to him, as if the previous room they have entered was a grave mistake "Aiyaya, I apologize for letting you in that room, it's my mistake, my mistake. Those ladies must be out of gongzi's preferences. To satisfy the customer's appetite is of my greatest wish. I assure you that that by the time you left this place, you would feel satisfied"

Liu Li stopped in front of a new room and the door opened by the servants standing by the door. It wasn't as bright as the previous room they have entered, the lightnings here was a bit dimmed. Nonetheless, Yan Gen can make out five slender figures in the room. They don't give a similar feelings to him compared to those ladies, they were a bit... he couldn't point a finger on it, but he's certain that something is quite different about them. A charming blush formed on his pretty face, mistaking it for being shy, Liu Li leaned in to his ears and whispered.

"Xiaojie... (an honorific title for miss) No need to be shy about this, even princesses from a royal family are a frequent visitors of brothels to seek pleasure¹. There's nothing to be ashamed of"

Yan Gen's eyebrows furrowed, Xiaojie? Was he found out? why did she changed her addressment to him from Gongzi to Xiaojie? Liu Li chuckled and added "Don't worry, although these men here looks beautiful and delicate, they can be a little bit rough if you want them to and their stamina can go on for hours. Granted and tested!"

Following that, she abruptly exited the room and locked the door, not waiting for his reaction. Yan Gen who was shocked to the core because of her words was momentarily frozen. He looked back at her, wanting to voice out his complaints, only to find out that she has already fled and confined him here.

The men walked closer to him. Sure enough, all of them look beautiful and delicate. If one would describe them in the modern world, they're what they called 'flower boys', like those male idols that have feminine features. Perhaps if you cut their hair short and dyed them into different colors, teenage girls from modern world would swoon over them. However... is he a teenage girl? No, he's not!

"Liu Li, open this god damn door right now!"

What did he get into this time? He was just a few steps behind from getting the beauties in his arms yet he was foolishly dragged away. Yan Gen furiously rapped the door. Unfortunately for him, his body is a frail female, if he has been in a body of a young man, he could have break this wooden door, by banging the door with these delicate and slender white hands, it didn't have much impact, his hands earned bruises instead.

A warm hand was wrapped around his wasp waist "My lady... don't be too flustered. We will do whatever you want in bed, we can be submissive too if that's what you want or are you the type who likes being ruled over underneath? are you a masochist or a sadist? hmm..." his hot breath blew over the back of his ears and nape, giving him goosebumps all over.

"Brother... don't be like this. I'am a man!"

Another man cupped his cheeks and with a honeyed sweet voice of an idol, he said "so you like role playing too?" what do you mean too?! This grandpa doesn't like role playing! I'am a real man, a REAL MAN!

No matter what he did, he'll always be regarded as a girl. Just when will he break away with it? Being overpowered by young men who tried to assault him, similar to that shameless fifth prince is certainly frustrating, angring him to death. No matter how much he struggled or voiced out his protest, they didn't seems to care. Truly, men are such lecherous and barbarous creatures, except for himself of course.

The other men crowded over him, touching him here and there and that's when he lost it. He screamed for help with his girlish voice at the top of his lungs.

"HEEEEELPPP!!! there are rapists"

To scream for help in the brothel against rapists? who would buy that. The people around here will simply think that it was a scream of pleasure. Changing his sentence, he screamed again, desperately calling for his Niang (Mother. Yan Gen's referring to Wei furen) like a dutiful daughter. Since Wei Furen is a mother who couldn't stand Zhilan being slightly wronged, she will seek justice for him, even if it means making enemy of many noble families.

"Don't touch me. I, your grandpa doesn't like men, I only like women! I love beautiful women with all my heart and soul~!"

From the bottom of his heart, he said those words. Will he never taste a woman in all of his lifetimes?

"I didn't pay for this! stop, call a woman to serve me, not men!"

1- Brothels can attract Royalties too, it is said that the Song Dynasty princess, Shan Yin, allegedly even had her own custom bed at a brothel, made to accommodate up to 30 men who would pleasure her simultaneously.

Votes and Comments are highly appreciated :)

©Editer