26.

He's a girl.

THAT was close, Yan Gen heavily breathed. He got out of that room by threatening them, saying that he's from a powerful noble clan and if they dare to do something he didn't like, he'll make sure that their heads will fly out of their bodies. Although they didn't seem to believe him completely, they don't want to take the risk either.

What if he's really telling the truth and got themselves into trouble? Anyways, there's nothing to lose, though the young lady looks breath taking, she's off limits and doesn't really want to 'do it' with them.

The first thing he did when he emerged out of that room was to look for Liuli, he's livid. How could she take back his beauties and replaced it with those flower boys without asking for his confirmation? In this ancient times, It's common for a man to request for another man to bed him. Homosexuality and Bisexuality between men weren't that surprising anymore. As for a woman to woman, it will came like a thunder struck to them. How unfair is this for women?! Yan Gen wants to fight for his rights, or rather, the women's rights.

He marched around in the hallway and even opened some of the rooms, earning him a scoldings and glares from the people inside who are having fun. Still, he couldn't find that horrible woman. Descending downstairs, he started looking for her again but failed.

Frustrated, he sat on a chair in the corner and ordered a drink. His current money is not enough to get a beauty to serve him, nevertheless, it was enough to buy him a drink. He wouldn't get out of here without getting back his money. Either they give him back his money, or give another pretty woman to him. Coming all the way here took him so much effort, how can he just walked away without compensation? He'll patiently wait here for her.

Because of how frustrated he is, he drank to his heart's content and forgot how many cups of wine he drank. Xiang Hua's wine is sweet and fragrant, even in modern times, this wine will probably prevail. No wonder that this brothel is renowned, not only did they have beautiful women and men to serve the guests, they also have a very delectable wine.

Yan Gen wasn't a good drinker in the first place, thus he got drank after a few cups of wine. However, he still goes on drinking. His mind gets muddled and his vision started to blur. There's a beautiful woman dancing on the stage in this floor. Seeing yet not touching, Yan Gen can only drool over her from a far.

A silhouette appeared from his peripheral vision that immediately caught his attention. A slender figure appeared, seemingly walking like an expert seductress to his direction, charming and graceful. Although she's wearing a veiled hat, it didn't completely obstruct her beauty.

As she walked, the veil on her hat parted ways a little, revealing her alluring red lips, as if teasing those who were watching her. Yan Gen feels like his breath got caught in his throat when his eyes landed on her, he couldn't look away from her, such a breath-taking beauty. What more if her face is completely bare from view?

She was getting closer and closer to him, until her figure is already right in front of him. Yan Gen is almost drooling in front of her, he couldn't help but to reached out his hands when the beauty is about to passed by him. "Ahhh....!!!" The beauty shrieked when she felt someone tightly gripping her bottom.

The perverted young man with an alluring body of a woman squeezed the beauty's butt and said in a low voice that is almost a moan "umm... so soft" he squeezed again. His pretty face was flushed. The next moment, he felt a sharp and cold thing pressed against his neck. He glanced over at the side and saw a cold sword glinting dangerously against him, held by a dark clothed man. Although drunk, his last remaining consciousness told him that he was about to get killed at this moment as a consequence to what he did.

"Brother, don't be like this. I only touched a beauty from this brothel in great admiration, let me off just this once. Hmm...?"

Perhaps Yan Gen was too drunk that he wasn't frightened much. If it was the usual him, he would have kowtowed repeatedly in forgiveness or run like a wild horse. The man in front of him wanted to take his life, this stupid boy touched his master's woman that was about to enter his household as his concubine and yet she was already groped by him.

After much thought. He put his sword back to its sheath, He's not afraid of the impudent boy's origin, though he looks like he came from a noble family, he's nothing compared to his master's status, however Xiang Hua is a place where nobles and royalties paid a visit, he wouldn't dare to casually spilled blood here.

The man decided to dragged him outside the brothel and into the dark alley while the beauty was escorted to a carraige on the way to his master's estate. To his surprise, the boy didn't weight much, it was like dragging an empty big sack effortlessly.

Looking at his face a while ago, he's definitely a good looking young man, an androgynous beauty. In consideration to his breath-taking looks, the black clothed man came to a decision not to stain his corpse, keeping his body intact. He raised his hands and wrapped it around the young man's slender smooth white neck to stranggle him.

Slender, smooth, white neck with no adams apple. His whole body froze. A girl! he's definitely a girl! Upon realizing this, he immediately flung his hands back, causing the girl to get slammed on the wall and an alluring groan escaped from her lips.

Bohai was torned. What should he do? A girl groped his master's woman. Is it considered a crime on her part? But she's a girl! But then again, what she did is still disrespectful. Disrespecting his master's woman is disrespecting his master himself.

Suddenly, an idea popped out of his head as he looked at the girl dressed in a man's clothing from head to toe. She's very beautiful, and can rival the beauty of his master's concubine or perhaps she's more beautiful than the aforementioned concubine.

Votes and Comments are highly appreciated :)

©Editer