22

Letters/Writing
'Thoughts'
"Speech"
~Perseltongue~
<Beast Speech>
{Goblin Language}
[Demon Speech]
《Dragon Tounge》
*'Lady Hogwarts'*

"Hade? You alright man?"

Hadrian was still raging at the Professor, and that he never even noticed that the ghost was spouting lies in his past life. How could he have been that stupid?!

"Hadrian? Hadrian!"

Draco had clapped his hands in front of his face, and Hadrian snapped out of it.

He stared at the large group of not just Slytherin's, but Hufflepuff's and even Ravenclaw's surrounding them.

"Dear Merlin, man! You were deep in your head, we were just about ready to take you to Madam Pomfrey! What's on your mind?"

Hadrian shook his head, trying to gather his thoughts before signing;

Sorry, I guess Binns really got to me. How could I have been so oblivious to not notice the lies he was screaming for everyone to hear?!

Blaise and Draco looked at their friend sadly before relaying what he said to the others.

At this point, the large group of worried students had begun to cause a hold up in the halls, and Professor Flitwick was the one that they called to attention.

"Excuse me?! What are you all doing-? Hadrian? Are you alright?"

Hadrian looked to the Half Goblin professor, he seemed honestly worried- all of them did, but what was he supposed to do?

Hadrian stood, as he had apparently sat down on the ledge of a window, and nodded to the Professor.

I am fine now, thank you, all of you, for worrying so much, and I'm sorry to disappoint but I am not harmed or injured in any way. Sorry for the lack of gossip. I was simply stuck in my own thoughts. I apologize again for any worry, and especially to any students who are now late because of me.

Flitwick tried not to show the awe he had for the boy. Hadrian was so well mannered! It was obvious to see why Minerva and Aurora had spoken so highly of him after just one meeting!

"Well said, Mister Potter. Now I'm sure many of you are already late, off you trot! Shoo!" Flitwick said in a lighthearted manor, and it made Hadrian smile to himself.

'I never gave Flitwick the appreciation he deserved. Wasn't he a dueling champion before coming here?'

~Hatchling, you are going to be late to classs, I ssuggessst you hurry.~

Ostium quickly got everyone's attention, as about half of them didn't even know he was there.

Casting a quick 'tempus', Hadrian almost tripped when he noticed what time it was.

"Crap! It's already 2:40?! Transfiguration is on the other side of the castle!" Was heard around the large group of 21 first years.

Flitwick was almost as surprised as the students, as he had another class to teach.

"I'm sorry I can't give you a pass, I'm afraid worrying about a friend is not a well enough reason to be 10 minutes late."