Author's Note: IMPORTANT!

Hello everyone! 

I recently was signed to a publishing contract on the website Dreame.com. My story was signed for publication (this story, of course) and it would mean so much if everyone could follow the "directions" I will display in this Author's Note. 

In order for me to apply for a Pay-to-Read contract so I can make actual profit on the story, I need you guys to follow, like, comment, and share my story around! This has been my dream since I was 10 years old and it would be so absolutely wonderful if I could launch my career like this! 

You guys have been so lovely and amazing for all of the reads, comments, and votes on this story. When I started writing this story last year, I did not think that it would blow up the way that it did. Now it is at 73,000 reads and over 2,000 votes and I was signed for publication and it's all thanks to you guys!!! It would mean so very much to me if you could do this for me!!! 

Thank you so very much for all of the support!! You guys are awesome!!

-

DIRECTIONS TO WEBSITE (make sure you do this on a laptop/desktop OR when going to the website on your mobile phone, go to the bottom of the screen to view the "Desktop Version" so that way you can do this): 

1.) Go to www.dreame.com

2.) Click "Log-In" in the top right corner of the screen. 

3.) It is easier to sign-up via Google, but you CAN sign up via email or Facebook if you so desire.

4.) Once you have created your account, go to the search bar and type "Hidden on Titan." My story with my book cover should pop up. Once this pops up, click on the story and "heart" it to put it in your library. 

5.) Once you have done that, you can click on my profile "abigail renee" and give me a follow. 

6.) After you have finished these things, you may read the story again if you wish, share it around on any social media platform you possibly can, and make sure to leave feedback and double-check to make sure you're following my account. 

The more attention this story gets on the website mentioned above, the bigger a chance I have at making more profit off of my publication. Right now it is free to read, but I would like to apply for a Pay-to-Read so that way I can keep getting my foot in the door for my dream career!! 

Again, thank you guys so much!!! This wouldn't be possible without you!!!

-Abi x