VIII

stephany's pov

if i'm being honest i wasn't nervous until we started walking toward the pitch.

we barely walked a few steps and i could hear the boys screaming and laughing. well at least they're having a good time.

to be honest i've never really played football it's not my thing.

music is what i do

the most physical activity i ever got was when i did marching band in secondary school and uni.

i was so busy thinking i didn't realise we had already walked onto the pitch and a bunch of guys were running up to greet me and tobi.

"AY TOBI'S HERE!" i heard one guy yell he seemed to be tall with blonde hair and wearing a bright orange vest over his football kit.

there seemed to be about 13 guys in total excluding tobi obviously. about 7 of the guys this time including tobi seemed to be wearing a black and white kit that read "sdmn fc".

weird...

where do i recognize that from?

deciding not to dwell on the letters for to long i let it go. still keeping it in the back of my mind though, just for when i do remember.

the other half of guys wore a regular football kit with a bright orange vest over it exactly like the one the blonde guy has on.

"hey tobi"

i would describe who said those words but basically the entire group said it at different times.

someone must be popular. i think to myself

"who's your lady friend?" a blonde said this time though he's short and wearing the black kit.

"hi i'm stephany" i smile trying to be as polite as possible.

"hey stephany i'm josh" said a tall bearded man with brown hair.

time skip everyone introducing themselves

"so you gonna play some football with us? i hope you don't mind we're recording" said some tall guy who i believe to be simon

"no way i suck at football i'll probably just cause my team to lose" i said laughing a little as i finish the sentence

vik chuckles "i know exactly how you feel i used to be in the same boat"

it took me some time but immediately after hearing vik's statement what simon had said caught up to me.

i quickly turn to tobi with curious eyes "you guys are recording! why?"

josh gasps. he had been so quiet i had almost forgotten he was there. "tobi! you haven't told her yet!"

"no mate i was going to before the match started."

"tell me what?" i ask with inquisitive eyes

"well really about the main reason we're out here playing football. you see simon, josh, vik, ethan, harry, jj, and i are all apart of this youtube group called the sidemen. remember i told you a little bit about it the first time we met? it started off as us just playing games together but now we do real life stuff too."

then it hit me. the reason sdmn was so familiar was because tobi had the logo on his hat and shirt when we first met.

"so you're a youtuber?"

"yeah pretty much." tobi says with what looks like hopeful eyes

why would he need to be hopeful of something?

"cool!"

then josh speaks up

"sorry to ruin the moment guys but we have to start filming now so we can finish before the sun goes down."

"alright josh. i'll explain more once we finish this steph!"

———————————————

stephany knows all now

also sorry for the kinda boring update y'all i have to write the boring stuff if we ever wanna get to the cute stuff.

i hope you guys enjoyed this update anyway
love y'all❣️

OH AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 200 READS🥳