25 | Answers

Eunji's vision became blurred from the tears of pain and she clenched her teeth when a hand had replaced hers applying pressure, Sunwoo ripped her shirt off seeing the bulletproof vest she was wearing , the vest took most of the impact but the bullet slipped and had had been lodged into the side of her shoulder , Sunwoo saw the bullet , the back of the piece of metal was sticking out of Eunji's shoulder.

"Fuck, I forgot how much of a bitch this was" Eunji said tensing as Sunwoo moved his hands, she was bleeding but not a lot to fall out of consciousness , quiet whimpers left her mouth.

The sound of doors opening and Eunji could see the heads of the members poking over the balcony looking at her with urgency.

"Donghyuck! Come down here and go to my room, in the little army duffle bag should be a first aid kit, Johnny come here and help me move her onto the counter and the rest of you guys .

Help your unconscious friend up" Sunwoo said as he remembered hearing a thud while all this chaos was happening, knowing Jaehyun had fainted from shock.

Donghyuck came rushing down the stairs jumping over the last four and running towards Sunwoos room, bringing out a little red box , Johnny ran to Eunjis side listening to Sunwoos instructions to move her on 3 , they carried her over to the counter easily while she tried not to scream.

Jungwoo and Doyoung took turns in smacking Jaehyun 'lightly' on the face to wake him up then Taeyong and Yuta decided to just move him to the couch. Taeil and Mark trailed behind waiting for anyone to tell them to do something.

Johnny let go of Eunji feeling the blood on his hands and he shivered washing his hands quickly, Sunwoo paid no attention and got to work, blood is a normal thing for him.

"Mark! get a face cloth and wet it, Taeil please hand me my phone"

...

Eunji bit on the damp towel that was rolled up and placed in her mouth by Mark , Sunwoo had managed to dislodge the bullet and is now using a sterilised needle to close the wound, no anaesthetic being used.

Hot tears ran down Eunjis face as she tried not to move and screamed into the towel, she was laying down , Yuta was holding her shoulder down, Johnny holding the other half of her body down while Sunwoo sat half on her legs to stop her from kicking around. Sunwoo muttered quiet sorry's before tying a knot and using his teeth to cut the thread, telling everyone to let go of her.

"I don't have any strong pain relief on me right now , but just take a couple of these and it shouldn't feel that bad" Sunwoo said helping Eunji sit up and handed her two pills while she swallowed them dry making everyone around her cringe, she wiped her eyes sniffing slightly , nose red before facing the members that were all waiting for an explanation.

"What do we do with him?" Sunwoo asked pointing and the snoring male idol.

"Eunjae and Sunwoo are federal agents" Donghyuck blurted out quickly ripping it off like a band aid and addressing the elephant in the room, Eunji smiled knowing Donghyuck must have felt so bad keeping this secret. Eunji and Sunwoo looked at each other looks like it was their introduction time.

...

Jaehyun woke up with a gasp feeling the cold water drip from his face to his shirt dampening the material, Donghyuck smiled as the male opened his eyes pointing at Sunwoo who was the one who had dumped water onto the idol. He wiped the water out of his eyes groaning at his slight headache , he snapped his head around, it was still dark and those bodies were gone, making Jaehyun think he had imagined it all.