Chapter 59 Part II

Song: "Graduation" by Yellopain

Lucas

Out of all the girls that I've had flings with, I've never once met their parents. I barely cared to get to know their names, let alone ask about how their families were doing. I don't even know how meeting a casual fucks parents' would have played out.

Hi, I'm Lucas, I'm fucking your daughter and a few others. Nice to meet you. Yeah...that would have gone over great.

Of course what I have with Scarlett is much, much different than a couple intersecting flings with girls from high school, which is one of the reasons why I was so adamant about meeting Scarlett's parents. I know that it's not something that she wanted to do. She's not close with her family and would probably want to be anywhere but here, but I appreciate her doing this for me. I just want to do everything right with Scarlett.

Growing up I've seen a bunch of movies about guys meeting their girlfriend's parents and their dad being bat shit crazy and absolutely hating the guy without any reason besides the fact that he's dating the man's daughter. I always thought that it was a widely used movie cliche...until meeting Mr. Chambers.

The man fucking hates me., like actually hates me and not to be cocky or anything, but people love me. There's really nothing to not like about me. I'm charming, good looking, a great conversationalist and having a bit of money doesn't hurt either. Scarlett's mom loves me as which was expected, but nothing is working on Mr. Chambers, who is hell-bent on hating me, and today might have made it worse.

Scarlett and I were found in a very compromising position this morning by a very pissed off Mr. Chambers. I swear when he saw me on top of Scarlett, playfully tickling and kissing her neck, actual smoke was coming out of his ears. I almost pushed Scarlett on the floor trying to put space between the two of us when I noticed Mr. Chambers', large frame hovering in the doorway. Not much was said over one the tenses breakfast, of my life, much worse than the time I had brunch with two sisters who mere moments before found out that I had been fucking the both of them.

Scarlett and I were both itching to get away from the house for a while, me because Mr. Chambers was threatening me with his eyes and Scarlett because being around her family "gives her hives." Scarlett tried to show me around Hartford, which wasn't much, and we had to find other ways to entertain ourselves for the time being.

~*~

"Lucas! Fuck!" Scarlett cries out as I slam into her once more. She digs her nails into my shoulders as she tries to steady herself.

Our tour of Hartford was cut short when a simple kiss turned into me, bouncing Scarlett on my dick in the middle of a secluded parking lot.

"You like this dick, huh? You missed daddy's dick, didn't you?" I reach around, her skirt now bunched up around her waist and grip her ass as I thrust myself back into her tight pussy.

Scarlett speaks in tongues, throwing her head back in ecstasy as she grinds herself against me, trying to match my rhythm.

"I asked you a question." I slap her ass, the sound echoing throughout the truck. I pull her against my chest, her ass now at an angle as I jackhammer my way into her.

Scarlett makes me lose all forms of control when it comes to her. I'm addicted to her. All logic and rationale go straight out the window. I can't keep my hands off of her. When she came downstairs wearing that short denim skirt and tight white shirt that showed off the tops of perky breasts, I knew that it wouldn't be long before I lost control. I didn't realize that love would be so... unbelievably overwhelming.