15) Ticklish

This was requested by @singertobe!

This is it.

The most epic time of year.

A week of straight torture, broken friendships, and constant paranoia.

Tickle Wars.

It was a game that you and Varian had invented a long time ago when you guys were bored. At first, it was just between you and Varian, but you guys had managed to get Raps, Eugene, Lance, Shorty, and even Cass into it. It was whoever could be the last one to get tickled by the end of the week gets 5,160 shillings (or 50 bucks. Whatever. I don't have time to do proper research on currency).

Tickle Wars would always get intense, even if everybody agreed to not get super into it. The thing that kept you motivated throughout the War was trying to tickle Varian but it seemed damn near impossible to tickle that man. He was always the winner every single year. Like he's learned everyone's schedule and weakness.

You had come up with the perfect plan though. You had studied all of Varian's routines and think you've finally figured out a pattern. It was always only you and Varian left at the end of each game so nobody could get in your way.

It was 11:00 PM on a Saturday. The game would officially end at 12 AM, or until one of the last two players gets out. You decided that at 11:18 PM, you'd hide in Varian's bathroom since at 11:23 PM, he'd get in the shower where he's most vulnerable. You wanted to get an early start so you broke into his house and snuck into his bathroom closet. Sure you had a key but what's the fun in that?

The wait began.

...

...

...

...

You heard the door open and you froze. You looked through the crack of the door to see that it was Varian. You were starting to regret this plan as soon as he started to get undressed. You felt the blush rush to your face and tried to look away. This had to be illegal.

When you looked through the crack again, he was in the shower. You let out a breath of relief. You felt beads of sweat form. You had difficulty breathing as the room got hotter and hotter.

"Jeez, does he shower with lava?" You thought to yourself your breathing got heavy. You definitely regret this plan. But it'll be worth it in the end.

...

Hopefully.

After six more minutes of absolute suffering, he turned off the water and walked out of the shower. You were about to attack when you realized he was still naked. So you waited. He wrapped his towel around his torso and slicked his hair back in the mirror.

He turned around and started to approach the closet you were in. Your heart pounded faster and faster as he got even closer. He turned the knob and opened the door.

"TICKLE ATTAAAAACK!!!" You shouted as you tackled him to the ground and tickled the absolute crap out of him.

"AHHHH STOP STOP- HEEHAHAA" He cracked up and snorted as you sat on top of him to hold him down and tickle him. He started to cry of fear and joy.

"WOOOOOOOO!!! I WIN! HAHA! IN YOUR FACE MR. 'IM UNTICKLABLE'! BOOYAH!" You celebrated! His streak was broken, and so was he. He couldn't believe it. His reputation was r u i n e d. But he never saw you this happy before. Was this it? Just you beating him was enough to tickle your fancy? Losing was almost worth it. He smiled and laughed along with you. You finally did it. You won!

His laughter died down and he wiped the tears from his eyes. "Good game, (Y/N)." He said holding out his hand.

"Great game, Varian." You reached to give him a handshake but he instead went for your waist and started to tickle you. You screamed and laughed as he gained dominance and flipped you onto your back and he was on top of you, tickling you into oblivion. Just then, Quirin had walked into the bathroom and you and Varian looked at him, blushing profusely. Quirin stopped, red-faced as well.

"It... I-it isn't what it looks like-" You reassured Quirin. He just slowly closed the door, mumbling under his breath. Varian then had sighed and stood up. You stood up as well.

"Well, you won fair and square. We'll have to tell the others tomorrow. You can stay the night here so we can head to Corona together." He said opening the door and walking out as you followed him.

"Sounds like a plan!" You looked down and stayed quiet for a moment. "...Varian?"

"Yeah?"

"...Your towel fell off."

~~~

HORRIBLE ENDING I KNOW I KNOW-

I might start that interactive fic tonight idk. My idea is that Varian, Eugene, and Lance are all having a sleepover in the same house as reader, Cassandra, and Rapunzel, separate rooms. Everyone plays truth or dare and you get to decide what truths or dares you want to pick. Sounds fun to me imo. If you have any better ideas, let me know!