chapter 29 - miracle

Not edited

Jason's POV

I walk inside as my feet drag along the floor as if heavy weights were pulling then down. I see Julian's lifeless body right there on the hospital bed and that's when I realised that I'm crying, why why does she have to always go through the pain? The hurt? The torture? I have been so selfish. I drop beside the bed

"Julian baby I'm here, open your eyes I'm here by your side, stop playing around it's not funny anymore...DONT FUCKING LEAVE ME!...."

I started to ball my eyes out, I love this woman with all my heart and now she's... She's... I can't eve----
*Been beep*

"Whaaaaa-- DOOOCCCOCOCOTOOTOTORRRR!"

A doctor walks in to check what's going on and realises the monitor is rising, Julian's alive!!!

"Quick quick bring the equipment now" doctors are now yelling and rushing everywhere to keep Julian stable.

Oh oh my baby heard me, she must have forgiven me oh thank you God so much!

"Mr Jason we are all very shocked because this is almost like an a miracle, your wife is now stable and is in really good condition."

How happy I felt hearing those words coming from the doctors mouth, now all I need to do is wait until she wakes up. I'm so happy that my father in law is taking care of my children since I wouldn't have the time because of looking after Julian and being by her side no matter what.

Weeks have past and I rarely went back home to see my children since it was difficult to explain them the situation since they are only 5 and how do I explain that I'm their father, I need Julian to do that. Baby wake up soon, i need you by my side with our children together as a family in which we have not had a chance yet. Then I see Julian's eyes open ...

"Yes yes baby baby you are away DOCTOR quick my wife's awake" I yell as I have a great big kiss on Julian's forehead. I looked at her in the eyes but she seemed different and I couldn't quite grab ahold on what's going through her mind. The doctors do a check up on her to make sure he is ok, and talk to her slowly since she just woke up and and really move or speak because of a long period of not doing anything.

"Mr Jason it has seen that your wife has a really high chance of memory loss... Since your wife had already gone through memory loss before, this time it most likely will be harder for her to remember due to her head hitting the concrete really hard in which ruptured nerves in her brain."

"Doctor what if she doesn't remember at all?"

They shook their heads and left the room. I look back at Julian as he just went back to sleep and a year droped fright down my face as I remembered the pain I went through the first time she couldn't remember me. I don't care at this point, no matter what happens I will help her with everything I have to make her remember me and our kids.

Next morning I walk into Julian's hospital room to see how she is, as I enter she is already sitting up straight thinking and looking around really curiously.

"Hey baby, how's your day been so far?"

"D----do I know you?"

I gave a big sigh and said "I'm your one and only husband baby and it's ok if you don't remember because I'm always your husband :)"

Then she stared at me, it wasn't a ride state it's a I think I know you stare. I wanted her to look at me all day if she wanted to but she trailed off when our eyes met.

"Did the doctor tell you when you could leave and come home with me?"

"The said I needed to be under extreme watch to make sure there aren't any big side affects or symptoms left behind... Uh can I ask what's your name? How long have we been married?"

"My name is Jason and we have been married for nearly 6 years now... Also we have 2 children and they are twins, Jordan and Julie."

"Oh" oh? OH? that's all she said? I was hopeing for more question, I wanted her to continue asking so it looks like she cares about her past... About me, but no thats all she said.

"Do you mind if you leave me alone today?"

"You just woke up what do you mean leave you alone?... Obviously I won't do tha---"

"Please Mr Jason give me space"

"Mr Jason? I'm Jason or you can call me baby or honey or hubby up to you"

I realised she wasn't joking and so I smiled and walked out. Why is she acting like this? I mean most memory losserers want to know about their past to grab ahold on how they were and what their lives use to be, but she is different somethings off and I know it.

Authors note

Hey guys sorry I didn't update yesterday I wasn't in the mood and I was reading a story which drew me in😂 anyways hope your day goes well♥️