BONUS: ARES MEETS HIS MATE

Hey Wolfies 

I just wanted to let you know I have an exclusive chapter (Available on Inkitt) for Ares!! ---->

A lot of you felt like he was kind of "forgotten" during the Wolf Moon so I decided to write this special chapter dedicated to him! 20 PAGES WORTH

Yay!!

I also wanted to let you know I will be adding deleted scenes/scenes that didn't make the cut/one shots to a separate book called WOLF MOON 0.5

Preview: 

ARES MEETS HIS MATE

9 YEARS AFTER THE WOLF MOON

Ares

"Are you sure you have everything?" Kassi asked anxiously as she paced back and forth "Your textbooks? Clothes? Snacks for the road?"

I closed the trunk of my car and leaned against it as I watched my sister go into full freak out mode.

"Kass" I laughed and grabbed her by the shoulders "Relax and try to take a deep breath"

She gave me a worried look but did as I said, closing her eyes and inhaling a huge breath of air through her nose

"You okay now?" I asked with raised brows "Because if not, I can call Rhys out here to take you home"

She sniffled "I'm going to miss you"

"Awe" I pulled her in for a hug "I'm going to miss you too"

Her arms wrapped around me tighter

"Why'd you have to choose a college so far away?"

"It's in California Kass" I snickered "Not so far away"

"And you couldn't pick a college here?" Kassi sniffled "Like I did?"

"It's a three hour flight Kassi" I sighed and pulled away "Plus, I like California. I'm kind of sick of Texas"

"But your whole family's here"

"That's the point Kassi" I said "I need to experience all that life has to offer and I can't do that when I have you, Orion, Mom and Dad, AND the whole werewolf community breathing down my back and watching me like hawks, waiting to come to my rescue whenever you feel like I'm in danger"

"We don't do that!" Kassi defended

I gave her a look

"Yes you do"

"Okay... maybe we do coddle you to much" Her shoulders slumped in defeat "But we have a good reason to coddle you"

"Kass" I grasped her shoulders "I know I wasn't the most healthiest child when I was younger but ever since I shifted, I've been fine. We got to chalk my illnesses up to not being surrounded by a Pack"

"Okay, you're right. I'm overreacting" Kassi sighed and ran a hand through her hair "But did you have to make a road trip out of this?"

"I think it'll be fun" I defended

"Yeah, if you had friends going with you" She raised an eyebrow "Why don't you take Shawn's step-brother or even one of Everly's sisters? They're heading that way anyways"

I raised an eyebrow

"They're batsh-" she gave me a look and slapped my shoulder

"No cursing"

"That's rich coming from you" I rolled my eyes "Considering that you curse like a sailor"

"I curse," she made a face "A reasonable amount"

"Yeah" I snickered "For a sailor"

"ARES!" she smacked me again "I'm being serious here"

I grasped her shoulders "Kass, you're freaking out again"

She sighed and leaned against me

"Why'd you have to grow up?" she grumbled "I liked you better when you were little. When you listened to me"

"I had to grow up sometime shorty" I teased, calling her by the nickname she hated.

"How dare you!" She gasped "I'm 5'7"! It's not my fault you had a growth spurt after you shifted and became a 6'2 giant!"

I laughed

"Okay Kass" I checked my watch "I still have to swing by Mom and Dad's to say goodbye"

"Fine" Kassi sniffled, rubbing her tears on my shirt "Call me when you get on the freeway"

"How about I call you when I get to a rest stop?"

She raised an eyebrow

"Kassi" I sighed "I'm not going to be calling you every thirty minutes"

"Fine" she said "Call me when you get to the first rest stop"

I grinned "Deal"

"And call me when you get to Kaden's"

"Remember I'm only staying with Kaden until my apartment's ready"

"Are you sure you don't want to take Mom and Dad up on their offer to pay for your apartment while you're in school?"

"No Kass" I said firmly "I want to do this on my own"

"There's nothing wrong with asking for help" she said "It doesn't make you weak. It makes you smart"

"I'll be okay Kass" I gave her a reassuring smile "And if not, I give you permission to step in and say I told you so"

"Oh I will" she grinned "And I'll get Kaden to ship your ass back here"

I chuckled "Always cursing"

"Okay, I see your point" she chuckled "Now get out of here before I make Rhys lock you in our guest room"

I jumped in my car before she could change her mind

"BYE KASS!"

"DON'T FORGET WHAT I SAID!" She yelled "OR ELSE!

I chuckled "Only sisters"