thirteen.

thirteen. F*CKING GET ON WITH IT!

        THE private plane was being held with all the other planes

THE private plane was being held with all the other planes. Merlin and Valerie were sitting by the computer watching through Eggsy's camera and Roxy's.

"Eggsy, find me the laptop and get me online. The clock is ticking." Merlons says to him through the earpiece, "and remember, try to blend in." Merlin reminds. Valerie smiles softly at his comment, but she was glad that Eggsy was making it this far.

They then heard Eggsy ordering a drink and the sound of his voice, that accent of his, made Valerie weak to her knees. Everything about the man was so attractive and hot.

"Are you guys clocking this?" Eggsy questions as he through the party.

"Yes, I am. Stay focus." Merlin replies, he then turns his head to Roxy. "Lancelot, you're doing great! Not much further to go." He says the young woman who was up in space.

"Yes, Merlin." She tell him. Letting him know she heard him.

"Eggsy, get me online, now." Merlin orders.

"Yup, I'm on it," Eggsy responds as he faced a man that had a computer on the upper level. Valerie watch him make his way there.

"Lancelot, you're approaching your altitude limit. Those balloons won't last much longer." Merlin informs Rocky, "prepare to engage missile."

Valerie watched Eggsy every single move. She wants to believe that this will go by smoothly and so far it has.

"How'd you get online? I couldn't." Eggsy says to the elder man who was sitting in the booth by himself.

"It's a close network, you see. Pre-authorized connections only." Morten answers, chuckling softly.

"I've got a fix on the satellite." Roxy chimes.

"Do you have the correct time? I think I'm still in my last time zone." Eggsy lies as he held up his watch to look at the time.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's see now." Before the elder could do anything, Eggsy shot the dart at his neck which causes the man to fall into a deep slumber. Eggsy pushes the man over and puts in hard drive Merlin gave him.

"Eggsy, I'm in," Merlin speaks.

"Now get your ass back to the plane," Valerie spoke, wanting him to hurry up.

"On my way, Princess." Eggsy replies which made Valerie smile.

Merlin turns his head to Roxy, "Lancelot, good luck! Firing in 3...2..." a huge explosion sound was heard. The two figured that one of the balloons popped.