When You Turn Into A Baby

(This is requested by Bmagee74GreysonRutledgegoldensnowflake186Kellizonebmalis7ThePromisedHeroKianAydenaien_aier, IzuyuMidoriya, and CupelHayomiyazaki. Alright, voila! The long awaited and most requested scenario is here, my fellow readers!)

Photo : I really don't know who made this but I found it in Pinterest, so I'm very sorry! T_T

Link : https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/656047870691898332/?lp=true

Date created : August 18, 2019

Date edited : August 19, 2019 (Added another requester's username if I forgot, sorry '^^)

...

3rd Person POV

'Why is it so dark? Wait, is this cloth?'

The little figure touched the said cloth - which in reality is a fluffy blanket from the dorm room and that was you.

'W-Wha...my hands...t-they're small. So..that means that guy...'

Your mind began to wonder the possibilities of this unexpected outcome but you tried to remember exactly how did this happen in the first place.

So with a snap of a finger, you tried to get out but your heart stopped when her phone was lit up - which is beside you the whole time - and it was ringing so loud that your ears are slightly hurting.

You crawled with your small arms and pressed the green answer button without even looking at the Caller ID.

"H-Hewoo?"

'Oh my god...'

You covered your tiny mouth with your tiny hand with surprise from your strange dialect.

"Hello? Who's this?"

You recognized who that voice belonged to so you tried to speak again.

"It's m-mwee! (Y-Y/N)!"

*knock knock*

Your voice stopped when your dorm room was being knocked and if only you could answer it but you can't.

"(Y/N)? Wait, if you're really her, are you inside the dorm room?"

"Yess, im inswide-"

With that, the dorm room is opened without hesitation since you left the door unlocked for him because he said an hour ago that he will visit you.