Infiltrator Part 2

Happy Harbor | August 8th; 21:59

Outside Happy Harbor High, M'gann and Superboy who are on the roof with the bioship camouflaged over them. While inside is Robin, Aqualad, S/n, Artemis, and Kid Flash. '𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘯, 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘶𝘴 𝘶𝘱. 𝘞𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘴.' Aqualad thinks.

'𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦?' She asks.

'𝘖𝘩𝘩.' Artemis groans, as she sat on the desk Dr. Roquette. '𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥.'

'𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘊𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘮 𝘷𝘪𝘳𝘶𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘙𝘈𝘔 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘢 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩.' She stops coding and   starts doing body movements as if she was speaking aloud. '𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 - 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘬𝘶𝘭𝘭.' She grips her head in annoyance.

Wally sits at the window ledge eating while Robin is looking out the window. '𝘓𝘢𝘥𝘺, 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶?'

'𝘗𝘰𝘵, 𝘬𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦.' Artemis offers. '𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘦𝘵?'

Kid Flash immediately goes into defense mode. '𝘏𝘦𝘺. 𝘏𝘦𝘺, 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸𝘣𝘪𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘥 𝘈𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘮.'

Artemis instantly stands up and points at the speedster. '𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦.' Behind her Dr. Roquette stops typing, officially annoyed.

While S/n sighs, angrily before looking up at Robin who was already looking down at her, as she sat her back towards his front, slightly laying down but crouching her upper half up. "Are they ever gonna shut up." She says, annoyed. "Probably not...unless someone does something about it." His eyes trailing to her bracelet. She looks at him following his gaze to her bracelet. She smirks at him, moving her fingers as the bracelet starts slithering into her whip.

'𝘍𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦.' Roquette tries to remind them.

'𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵.' Kid Flash defends childishly.

A snap stops everyone from saying anything. Recognizing the snap, Kid Flash turns to the female Justice Leaguer who is glaring at the three of them and has her snake staff pointed at them. 'Are you serious right now? You two are arguing like children. And you Doctor are arguing with teenagers, can you three be anymore ridiculous at this moment. 'All three of them are silent. 'Gosh, if I'm supposed to be the adult then I might as well as leave to be the League.'

'Then why don't you?' Kid Flash snaps at her, making her look at him with her squinting her eyes at him. 'I bet the only reason you're here is because of Red Arrow.' She shakes her head at him, him not knowing the reason why she's there. She stands up.

"S/n." Robin grabbed her wrist but she yanked it out of his grip as she walked to a nearly empty space in the room before grabbing her stele. Kid Flash sighs realizing his mistake. Lately, him and S/n have been arguing for no reason which led to their breakup. "S/n." He tries, as she drew the portal rune before pushing it forward which created the portal. She looked at him before scoffing, and walking through the portal.

Robin glares at the speedster who groaned and put his head in his hands. "Way to stay whelmed, Baywatch."
•~•~•

  August 8th; 22:13

The portal opens on a building in Gotham. The building she liked to hang out on to clear her mind on,Wayne Tech. Not remembering her vision. She takes off her mask, letting the moon shine on her letting her e/c eyes show.  After a while of just looking at the stars, S/n takes a breath after realizing how much time has passed she stands up and puts her mask back on but she sees something in the air far away, she grabs her stele and runs it over the rune on her left wrist as she squints she's able to see the ship as it's in camouflage mode. Her eyes look down to see  a dark grey van, she looks back up to see the entrance of the ship to see Superboy jump down but a red laser is strong enough to knock him back, unmoving. She stands up and runs her stele over her agility rune. "Hopefully, this works." Before jumping, as Robin grapples to the next pole then flipping to the next. Both of them landing at the same time. His eyes widen seeing her.

"Where were you?" "Up there." She points to the top of the building. "Now, lets go." Both running into the hole eaten doors. The security guard only watching as the cloud goes by in shock. "What in the -."  He cuts himself off as he sees S/n and Robin run past him. "Hey! You can't just just come in here!" He yells at the non stopping teen heroes. The security guard grabs his walker talkie. "Unauthorized entry!" The gates doors coming down ahead of them. "WayneTech override - RG4." They call out, the nearly closed gate rises giving them enough time to roll underneath and keep running. They eventually make it into the cafeteria where a few workers run out but once their inside they see a young women near a computer. He slowly pulls out the cable from his hologlove. "What's going on?" She asks, confused but not frightened. "What are you doing?" Robin ignores her as his screen comes to life. "Please be linked to the mainframe. Please be linked to the mainframe." He begs, making the female heroin look at him. "It better be linked to the mainframe." The two are fully focused on the download status of the virus. Once it's fully uploaded his hologlove is instantaneous. The screen of the computer he's using turns from green to red. They turn to watch as the Fog Cloud behind them turned red before disappearing. "Yes." They cheer clutching her hand. "The infiltrators have been outfiltrated!" They look at each other before laughing, not noticing they were holding each other's hands.

•~•~•
I know it's a short chapter.

Next Post: August 24, 2019