Bereft

Bialya | September 4th, 4:46

S/n's POV

I groaned before opening my eyes, pushing myself into a sitting position. I looked at the sky to see that it was still dark and I saw that I was in sand. I stood up and started walking towards the rocks that were several miles away.

'Where am I?'

I couldn't remember anything except that it was March something. I continued to walk, struggling. I wondered why I was struggling so I looked down at my shoes to see that I was wearing leather knee high boots, black pants, a one piece suit, a domino mask, a snake bracelet, a snake wrapped around a stick with a crystal at the end, and tattoos covering my body. My eyes widened before groaning. I look at the rocks before continuing to struggle over.

Hours have passed, the sun has risen as I finally made it to the rocks. I look around to see that nobody was there before seeing a trail of footprints, they were faint and I was surprised that the wind hadn't blown it away yet but I continued to walk down the path of footprints.

As more hours passed, I haven't had food or water in most likely the last 24 hours. Also I've seen planes but couldn't see where they belong to which would hopefully give me a clue to where I am. It's now night which means I can no longer see the faint trail of footsteps. I'm just starting to walk straight hoping that I'll find someone familiar.

After a while of walking I start hearing gunshots, which makes me run to the direction of the shots which was hard to the fact that I was in freaking heels. Like seriously one would think that when coming to the desert that you would wear some sort of comfortable but good for the dessert kind of shoes but no, life isn't fair which means the universe has to punish me.

As I arrive at the scene I see men coughing and firing their guns in any direction as they were in a smoke bomb. I feel my bracelet slither down my wrist which felt weird at first but was weirdly familiar before looking down to see it was in a whip.