Targets

Gotham City | September 7th; 13:09

Y/n's POV

Today most of the team is now starting school. Wally already had started, M'gann and Superboy are starting their first day, and Aqualad is not attending school, while Robin/Dick, Artemis, who I just found out is gonna be attending Gotham Academy, and I haven't started school yet which I'm glad about. So now, I'm just at home getting ready to binge watch the Vampire Diaries all day with Dick.

I had just finished breakfast, but before I left my room I made sure that all my runes were covered in make up. He wakes up early and start his training while I am not a morning person so now Dick is finishing his shower while I'm getting the spot all nice and comfy so we can start before I grab the snacks from my safe which he doesn't know about, and put them on the table. I close all the curtains when I have finished setting up so the room could be darker. The door opens to reveal a wet raven haired Dick, wearing a grey shirt and black sweatpants. Now I know what you're thinking, 'Dick watches the Vampire Diaries?' And to answer it, yes he does because he finds the love triangle between Elena, Damon, and Stefan, hilarious.

He got comfortable on the couch before I climbed on getting comfortable before we started to watch

He got comfortable on the couch before I climbed on getting comfortable before we started to watch. So we are barely starting the new season which is season 3 as it just came out yesterday. So last season, (spoiler if you haven't see the Vampire Diaries Season 2) Elena and the gang met Klaus, he did the sacrifice, Aunt Jenna died which made me cry so much to the point where Dick had to stay with me for days without leaving my room, Elena died which was slightly great as seeing as she did complain so much but hey I'm not complaining I love Elena Gilbert, Julie Plec is the director Nina Dobrev is just the amazing actress who plays her, Stefan left with Klaus who is hot by the way. Dick always complain saying he's better looking than him but I always tell him, "you're not a hybrid who's been alive for 1,000 years." Also, Klaus daggered Elijah, who's also my baby. Anywho that's just the recap of the season 2 finale. So now let's begin with the first episode.

"Previously on the Vampire Diaries,

Katherine: Does Elena enjoy having both of you worship at her altar?

Klaus talks to Damon.

Stefan and Elena hug.

Elijah explaining Klaus' species and his history.

Damon telling Stefan that he got bite, a werewolf bite.

Caroline and Tyler having a relationship.

Elena asking of Stefan's whereabouts.