Tenting Problem

After Roman almost walked into Adira and Casimir making out, the woman awkwardly excused herself under the pretense of planning to make him and Heise tea and snacks.

The man, although reluctant to let her leave, couldn't get a word in as he watched the furious blush on Adira's face as the woman hurriedly escaped from sheer embarrassment.

And he was left in his office, with a huge tenting problem and an outstretched hand, watching the door close behind his wife's back.

My wife, that blush and embarrassment is very very cute that I could die but don't leave me to deal with this alone.

The man could only cry silently in his heart as he cursed Roman repeatedly and dealt with his problem himself.

I'm adding more work for you, Roman, you bastard.

...

While Adira, who leaned her back against the door, suddenly melted down to the floor with a very red blush on her face that she could only partially hide with her hands.

Oh God! How embarrassing!!! How could you do that, Adira?! Throwing yourself onto Casey like that! Have some shame woman!!

She scolded herself after checking if there was anyone around, who might unwittingly see her embarrassing side again, and then smiled softly.

Thank you God for giving me such a damn wonderful and delicious husband!

"Princess?" She, once again, felt her heart leap up to her throat and jumped up in fright.

"No!! It was a joke!" Adira exclaimed before she slowly turned to the man, who was also shocked with her sudden outburst and unconsciously took a step back, and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Oh... It's Alex."

"What were you doing squatting in front of the Prince's office? Did something happen?"

And with Alexander's question, Adira's mind automatically replayed that intense—almost went too far—make out session she and Casimir did, which she shamefully instigated herself.

"Nothing!!! Nothing happened! Come on! Come with me to make sweets!"

The woman dragged her knight by the wrists while the latter willingly let himself follow after her—his cheeks burning as he remembered how beautiful and cute she looked with the blush she wore earlier.

I hid it perfectly, right?

The man mentally asked himself wondering if he was able to somehow mask his blushing earlier.

...

Evening rolled around with Adira barely staying by Casimir's presence and instead stuck by Heise's side. She cannot allow herself to be alone with him for awhile since what happened earlier was much too embarrassing for her!

She was too forward! And it had been too long since she had seduced anyone!

"My wife, are you avoiding me?"

Casimir asked as soon as he managed to trap the woman in the chair she lounged in while sipping her tea and watching Heise learning how to write now.

"Umm... Husband, in case you cannot see, Heise's here. Don't try anything funny."

"I'm not doing anything. I'm just interrogating you. Heise will understa—yeah, maybe not."

Casimir quickly doubled back as soon as the ridiculous notion of Heise ever siding with him against Adira crossed his mind. How impossible.