Projects

This is going to be a Vkook chapter. Yay

—_—

"I heard Ms. Park is giving us a partner project that will be due in about three weeks," Hoseok said to Jungkook as they walked to their history class.

"I hope she lets us pick our partners" Jungkook stated knowing she wouldn't.

"You already know she's not going to let us be partners because we don't get anything done." Hoseok chuckled while Jungkook laughed showing his famous bunny smile.

While they were walking lost in their conversation, a brown-haired boy ran into Jungkook. "Are you ok?" Jungkook asked offering the boy a hand.

"I'm fine thank you" Taehyung mumbled getting up.

Jungkook recognized his voice "I know you... aren't you my desk mate in English? Um... Taehyung, right?"

Taehyung nodded and started walking away. "Hey, next time you might want to pay attention, you wouldn't want to run into Yoongi," Jungkook called after him.

"Thanks for the advice, and I'm sorry for bumping into you," Tae said taking a small bow before running into their history class.

Jungkook held the door for Hoseok, "Poor kid would probably piss himself if he ran into Yoongi." Jungkook shook his head as they walked to their seats while Tae finished introducing himself again.

"Ok take any empty seat for now Taehyung" Ms. Park smiled casting her arm out showing him the empty seats. "So I know most of you have heard we will be doing a partner project right?"

The class nodded as she continued, "Next class you guys will have a different seating arrangement so you can get to know your partner better." The class groaned, they all knew when Ms. Park picked partners there is no chance of being partnered with your friends.

"Ok so the partners are Kai and Lisa... Hoseok and Amanda... Jungkook and Taehyung..." Ms. Park went on.

Jungkook didn't hear the rest of what the teacher said, he was too busy thinking of a way to do this project alone. He hated partner projects because he didn't like people and most of the people he gets partnered with are scared of him.

At the end of class, Jungkook went to ask Ms. Park if he could do the project by himself. "No Jungkook you need to work with new people if you want to be successful" Ms. Park sighed.

"Ok if I can't do it by myself can I at least work with Hoseok?" Jungkook asked.

"No, you need to learn how to work with other people you can't just work with Hoseok all your life. Now go find Taehyung and try to get to know him." Ms. Park said pushing him out her classroom not wanting to hear any more of his complaining.

•_•

Jungkook finally found Taehyung standing with Jimin in front of the school. "Taehyung let's go for a walk, Jimin you will have to go home by yourself today... and you might want to hurry I heard Yoongi is looking for you." He whispered the last part as Jimin's eyes widened. Jimin rushed to his car while Jungkook and Taehyung started walking towards his house.

Tae was debating with himself about asking Jungkook why he wanted to go on a walk. He really hoped he wasn't about to get beat up. "Why did you suddenly want to go on a walk Jungkook?"

Jungkook stopped walking and turned around to look at the younger. "Because Ms. Park said I couldn't do this stupid-ass project by myself." Taehyung didn't know why but he felt a little hurt.