Ditching

Yoongi and Jungkook were always the last people to walk out of the classroom, and today Hoseok was standing next to the door. "You guys want to ditch the rest of the day?"

"Sure after music class," Yoongi said.

"Come on kookie let's go to the roof," Hoseok said as Yoongi walked away. "Well be waiting for you on the roof Yoongi"

As Yoongi walked to his music class he saw Jimin walking into the dance class next to his.

Yoongi saw Jimin as an adorable new punching bag. All Yoongi needed now was to figure out his second gender, but that was going to be harder than he thought. 'Jimin didn't have a strong impression so alpha and sweet alpha are out, he was very weak so he might be an omega, or he might be a regular beta like everyone else' Yoongi thought walking into the music room going straight to the piano.

Yoongi always slipped into his own world when he plays the piano. Even though he was in his own world his thoughts were still clouded with Jimin, until the bell rang bringing him back to reality.

Yoongi made his way out the classroom and stopped by his locker to put his sheet music away. When he got to the roof he heard Hoseok and Jungkook making plans for the rest of the day.

"How about we go to your house and play video games then we can go eat," Jungkook suggested.

"Sounds good but where should we eat at?" Hoseok asked.

"I know where," Yoongi said jumping into the conversation, "We should go to this new cafe down the street from my house."

"Ok it's a plan, let's go so I can wipe the floor with Hoseok's ass in basketball, I'll drive." Jungkook teased earning a punch from the redhead. They started walking to his car.

"I'm the one who's going to be wiping the floor with your ass." Hoseok laughed.

"Hey, Jungkook you know that kid... Jimin in our English class. What do you think he is?" Yoongi asked cutting their conversation short.

"I don't know he's probably an omega or beta, because he would not get bullied without putting up a fight if he was an alpha," Jungkook said stopping at his car.

"Maybe he's a sweet alpha like me" Hoseok bragged showing his fangs which were slightly smaller than a regular alpha's but still bigger than an omega's.

"But if he was a sweet alpha wouldn't he still put up a fight?" Yoongi had a puzzled look on his face and thought 'if Jimin is a sweet alpha he would put up a fight right? Just because they're nicer than most alphas does not mean that they would act weaker than any regular alpha'

"Ok enough about that Jimin kid. Have you seen his friend?" Jungkook exclaimed with a light blush.

"Who Taehyung, Jimin's best friend... I've done my research." Hoseok said when Yoongi stared at him "and plus they're always together so of course, they look like best friends." Hoseok explained trying to save his ass.

"Anyway Yoongi maybe I can ask Taehyung what Jimin's second gender is since we have a history project together," Jungkook said.

"Alright do that" Yoongi said sitting in the passenger seat.

•_•

Jimin and Taehyung were walking out of their last class of the day. "My brother said he'll drop us off at your house since it's on the way to Jin's job" Taehyung stated, walking to the passenger side of Namjoon's car.

Namjoon came out after about 20 minutes "You guys ready to go?"

"Yeah" Jimin mumbled looking out the window. Jimin was mad at himself for letting Yoongi bully him for the past few days, but until he knows the older's second gender he will have to put up with it. (A/N: Ok let me explain, for people it's like a dog eat dog world. You're either the strong alpha that nobody wants to mess with or the weak alpha that stronger ones prey on and it's the same for betas). Taehyung made a scene when he saw the first bruise on his face, so Jimin was definitely not going to tell him about the ones on his side.

The car ride was mostly quiet except for Taehyung asking questions about Jisoo. Jimin's mind was clouded with thoughts of Yoongi. He needed to know what Yoongi's second gender was because if he wasn't an alpha and he has been getting bullied by an omega or beta then Jimin would not let himself forget.

"Bye guys see you tomorrow," Namjoon said when the boys got out the car "Oh... Tae I think you should keep an eye on Jimin he's been sad these days."

"Ok Namjoon I'll talk to him" Taehyung walked into the house. He already knew that something was wrong but he also knew that if Jimin wanted to tell him he would have already.

"Jimin what's wrong? You haven't been your usual happy self these days" Jimin walked away scooping up Yoshe taking her to his room, Tae following close behind them. Jimin didn't want to talk about his problem with Yoongi yet. "Jimin please talk to me I don't like seeing you like this... Whatever it is I'm sure you will feel better after you talk about it" Tae offered Jimin a warm smile.

What he was saying made sense, and he knew that Tae would offer him some good advice, so Jimin started to talk about his problem "I don't know what to do, Tae he won't leave me alone."

"Who won't leave you alone?" Taehyung asked full of concern.

"Yoongi" Tae has known Jungkook long enough to know not to get on Yoongi's bad side if you ever want to see the light of day again.

"What did he do?"

"You remember the first day we transferred how I was late to the office, he was the one that gave me that bruise on my face," Jimin said pointing to his face.

As Taehyung listened his eyes widening because he had seen Jimin that day and brushed past it trying not to be late.

"For the past week, he has been beating the shit out of me for no reason" Jimin pulled his shirt over his head revealing the multiple bruises on his ribs and chest and scratches on his neck and arms. "You know I wasn't going to tell you because I didn't want you to make a scene" he laughed sadly as tears started rolling down his cheeks.

Tae hugged Jimin making sure not to hug him too tightly. They sat there in the silence. Taehyung let Jimin cry on his shoulder, he used his scent to calm him down. Once Jimin finally stopped crying Tae took him to the bathroom to wipe his face.

"Thank you Tae, you're a good friend you know" Jimin smiled

"What do you think best friends are for? Now if your feeling better I had plans to go out and eat tonight at this new cafe" Taehyung knew Jimin would like his idea because let's be honest, Jimin was a hoe for food.

"Ok" Jimin's smiled.

"Well we still have a while until my reserved time so what do you want to do now?"

Right on cue, Yoshe ran up with her leash in her mouth. "I think Yoshe wants to go for a walk" Jimin laughed picking her up and grabbing his keys. They walked to the dog park a few blocks away, when they got there Jimin let Yoshe off the leash and found a bench to sit at.

"So I heard you spent the night at Jungkook's house last week"Jimin stated.

"Where did you hear that from?" Jimin saw Tae blush a little.

"I have my sources, now spill did you guys do anything?"

"No we just slept together there was nothing sexual going on."

"Do you like him?" Jimin knew the answer by the way Tae's face got a deep red.

"Maybe, he's nicer than I thought he would be," Tae said trying to hide his rosy cheeks

They spent the rest of their time talking about other gossips until it was almost time for their reservation. They walked back still gossiping until they got to the door. They dropped Yoshe off and changed into something more comfortable, got into Jimin's car, then they were off.

—_—

I'm going to end it there because the next chapter is interesting
I still feel like I'm jumping around... Oh well.
Well that's all for now
Biscuit out✌