Marichat

Marinette was in Her room doodling in Her book, but she heard taping on Her window She opened Her window and saw Chat Noir.
"What are you doing here so late kitty?" Marinette was only wearing Her bra and a thong, "I couldn't sleep...um" chat stared at breasts. "O-oh sorry kitty...I'll put something on" Mari blushed she quickly threw on a Cat noir shirt on it was long so it was covering her pants. "What should we do? Purr-incess"
Chat bit His lip "We could watch a movie,My parents are in China for a few days" Mari bent down to get the dvd, chat blushed like a tomato "O-ok let's watch the movie then kitty" they both cuddled up together, it was half way through the movie chat decided to make a move. He quickly put is hand on Her waist making Her blush hard, "Is this making you uncomfortable princess? I can stop" Marinette put Her finger on His lips "Let's do something that's more...fun~~" she smirked
"Your wish is my demand princess~~"
WARNING IT STARTS NOW
Chat started to kiss Her neck making Her slip out a moan "A-ahh C-chat" He slowly took off Her shirt by using his teeth "Your not going walk tomorrow~" He smirked "k-kitty a-ah"
He left hickeys all over Her body making Her a moaning mess. He touched the back off Her bra "Don't be nervous kitty" Mari unclipped Her black bra chat kissed her passionately Mari slipped out a moan. Chat kneed one of her breasts making her moan "A-ahhh"
He massaged Maris other breast making Her grip onto the couch. Chat started to suck her breasts making Her scream "AHH c-chat" he quickly pinched Her nipple making Her cry in pleasure, chat smirked He found her weak spot pinching her nipple. "Let's take this to the bed kitty~~" chat picked Her up bridal style and threw her onto the bed "C-chat I n-need you" Chat started to tease Mari by rubbing his cock against her "C-CHAT" He smirked "S-stop t-teasing" chat didn't stop teasing her "Its my turn kitty~~" Mari unzipped chats suit and kissed His rock hard abs "M-mari" she quickly took off his boxers and rubbed is tip "A-ahh Mari d-don't stop" she started to stroke his cock "do you want me to stop kitty~~" she kissed his cock "N-no princess please k-keep going" without a warning she started to suck is cock making him moan "AHHHH p-princess" chat moved forward so Mari could suck him faster "mmm kitty" the sound of Mari enjoying this chat lost control so he picked her up and laid her on the bed "You make me lose control princess" he lined his cock with her pussy and waiting  for permission "you don't have to ask kitty I'm ready for you~" Mari bit her lip chat entered her slow at first but then he went faster "A-AGHHH KITTY FASTER!" Chat went even faster and went deeper "CHAT HARDER AHH" he kissed her neck to calm her down but she moaned "mmm Chat" chat picked up his thrusts and hit her g-spot "princess y-you feel unreal I-I think I'm about to cum" Mari yelled "ME TO KITTEN" chat kept on thrusting until white liquid came down Maris leg "a-ahh chaton" chat cummed "PRINCESS" chat was still doing it to her "your so wet" Mari was milking chats cock, it had cum all over it "I'm tired kitty" Mari yawned "I told you I won't stop princess" chat thrusted into her again "A-ah come on kitty let's sleep" Mari begged "Ok princess" chat took out his cock it had cum all over it "shit!" Mari laughed "Hey! You have it on you leg princess so ha ha!" Chat got up and licked it all of "there purr-incess" Mari blushed hard "I'm going to clean myself up, night princess" "kitty can you sleep with me please" chat quickly went in the bathroom and cleaned himself and jump onto Maris bed. "I love you chat" Mari bit Her lip "I love you too princess" chat kissed her fore head and went to sleep.
THE END
Which ship should I do next?
Leave in the comments!