Chapter 6

I'm slowly dying y'all.... 6 Ibuprofens later and my head still hurts...If wasn't scared of dying while looking a hot mess I would pop some of these Advil's I just found💀💀💀💀💀

But here y'all goooooo
.
.
.
.
.

Chapter Six

~Serena~

I honestly couldn't tell you when are how we made it to this mans bedroom. But whew, I'm not usually a fan for a hairy man but... it looks good on him. And I know we'll probably get around to cleaning that mess... probably. I ran my hands through his hair as he kissed down my neck, damn he's good... and straddling him was not a good idea. I'm telling you right now I'm prepared to give up this virginity right now. Every time I move I feel him poking me and I need more friction... we'll he can definitely get it up.

"You alright?" He asked in between kisses, and grabbing my ass roughly. I'm starting to think he's an ass man at this point. My booty gonna be bruised if he keeps being rough with it but man... it feels good right now.

"Oh~ yeah." I moaned when he bit on my neck. It's like he knows just where to touch, lick, bite, and I was melting like butter. His hand it back to my neck and kissed me again. I kissed him back with the same amount of passion. Our tongues clash against each other, fighting for dominance. I feel Mr, Gallo smirk against my lips then he pulled my hair roughly. Jerking my head back as he plunged his tongue deep inside my mouth. I couldn't help my hips after that, I was grinding on him so hard I was moaning and that only mad him smack my ass harder. And push us together even more. My hands crept under his shirt and I went exploring. I loved feeling the muscles under skin, and how his hair almost tickled my fingers. Like I said I'm not used to hairy men but he makes it work. And I had managed to push him down oh his bed and smirked at his surprised face. Just as I was about to kiss him he stood up picking me up, and I instantly wrapped my legs around him.

"I-I think that was enough fun for now...let's head back down stairs?" I pouted.

"Why? This is a lot more fun?" Panting, I asked and he just smiled while walking us out the room.

"Because it's too soon for something like that. And we haven't talked about that before." Sighing loudly I huffed.

"But I'm still horny." Man I just wanted to slap myself because the face he gave me just made me wanna hide.

"Do you become more outspoken when horny huh? Where's my shy girl?" Oh she still here because she wanna bury her head in the ground. I unwrapped my legs and walked with him.

"She's still here just... it's been a while." I said and he laughed.

"Trust me, it's been a while for me too. But sex isn't something one should just dive into. Well that's just how I am." He said as we made it to the kitchen, I had took a seat by the island.

"So why don't we have the sex talk?" I asked and he grabbed some food out the fridge. Oh he's gonna cook dinner? I'm starving.

"Alright well... are you on birth control?" He asked and welp. He got me there.

"Not currently..."

"See? And I haven't had the use for condoms for a long time. But if we're going to continue I guess I can invest in some." Oh that I told you so mess. Well I can't pop up pregnant months from now starting my last year in college. My dad would kill me.

"Well I never had the use for birth control." I said and he turned back to my. No keep making that stir fry or what it is you making sir. I'm hungry.