Rick Grimes x Reader

Warning: blood, swearing

"See that?" Negan shouted and pointed to Rick.

Lucille stood in front of my face and Rick was losing it. He had snot coming from his nose, Glenns' blood splattered across his face.

"That's how I need you to look at me, not any of this tough shit" Negan tells me.

I didn't falter.

"Do I need to show you!" Negan yelled in my face "Simon, what'd she have?"

"A machete"

"Give it to me" Negan said keeping eye contact with you.

I saw my machete handle being handed to Negan and he took it. He grabbed me by my collar and dragged me behind him. I tried to stand up but he moved to fast. I saw Rick hunched over and sobbing on the ground, this time a snot bubble came from his nose. Then I was in the RV.

Negan sat in the drivers seat and I was on the ground. He had my machete on the seat next to me.

"That dirty look you're giving me isn't gonna do anything, but you know what will? You picking up that machete and driving it into my head, right now" Negan says.

I sat there and looked at my machete, I thought about it, "Now!" He demanded me.

I grabbed my machete and leaped towards him but he was quicker with a machine gun, he stood with it at his torso. Then he laughed, leaning back and then sat back down.

"Let's go on a ride"

>>>>>

When we stopped Negan sat next to me.

"Do you know why I brought you here?" He asked.

"To make me fearf you" I answered bitterly.

"Good fucking job! But I obviously haven't done that yet. Listen here..."

"(Y/N)"

"Listen here, (Y/N), you belong to me. That machete of yours, is mine. Your boy Rick, he belongs to me"

Negan stood up and picked up my machete. He opened the door into a foggy cloud. He threw the machete, I heard it clang on the roof.

"Get me my machete" He said looking at me.

He killed a walker with Lucille.

"Get me by fucking machete. Now!" Negan yelled and killed another walker.

He grabbed me by my collar once again and threw me into the mist without any weapons. I had to push past a few walkers.

I climbed up onto the roof of the RV. When I got up there I looked around. We were at the scene of the burning wall of logs and hanging man. He was now a walker, the ground below was infested. I fell down and then laid on my back. I could only think of Rick. Is he still okay? Will he be alive when I come back? My ego had gotten the best of me once again.

"Bet you thought you were all gonna grow old together, sitting around at a table for Sunday dinner with a happy ever after. Well, it doesn't work like that, (Y/N), not anymore. Think about what happened. People die, (Y/N), its what happens. Doesn't mean the rest of them have to" Walkers were surrounding me. I couldn't do this "Get me my machete, (Y/N). Get me my fucking machete! Last chance, I really want you to try this time" Negan says.

I grabbed the machete and started to stand.

"Bring me my machete"