AOT:3

~A MONTH LATER~

Y/n assigned Optimus and his team of Autobots lead the battleship, to pradis island.

[BATTLESHIP]

Ilse: this thing is huge

Ilse exclaimed as she saw the massive flying aircraft hovering few inches from the ground.

Optimus: Creator.

He kneeled on the ground and lowers his hand so that Y/n and Ilse could climb on.

~TIME-SKIP~

[EREN POV]

[Five years have passed... since then at last, after losing one-third of its territory and half its population... The human race sets out to recover its dignity. We'll win this. Now this time humanity will strike back] thought Eren with a smile as he looked at his fellow graduates who are maintaining the cannons on the wall Rose.

Sasha: excuse me, everyone...

Eren and his fellow comrades turned back and looked at her.

Sasha: I was able to seal some meat from the officers' provisions.

Sasha said as she shows them a piece of packed meat she stolen from the higher-ranking officers' storehouse.

Conny: Sasha... are you trying to get yourself hauled in an isolation cell?

He asked Sasha.

Eren: you're really stupid, you know that..?

Eren stated.

Thomas: so dumb it's scary...

Sasha: we can all share it later... slice it up, eat it with some bread mnheehee...

She made a face, drooling as she can't wait to taste it.

Conny: go put it back.

Thomas: he's right with all the land we lost, the meat had become pretty valuable.

Thomas stated.

Sasha: we'll be fine. We'll be able to have plenty more cows and sheep... when we reconquer the land.

She said.

Eren: makes sense...

Suddenly lightning hits the ground outside of Wall Rose and the colossal Titan appears. It quickly breaks the gate leading out to the wall Maria, and the intense heat released from its body throws the graduates off the wall.

Eren: Switch to three-dimensional Maneuver!

The group of graduates are able to reorient themselves and latch onto the wall.

Thomas: they have broken through the wall...

Said Thomas with a voice full of despair.

Sasha: It's happening... it's happening again! The Titans are coming in...