Mocking Eddie

“Are you crazy?” Eddie shook his head closing his hands behind his head letting out a frustrated blow between his lips. “You know I am Eddie. But he’s going to stay in my apartment until the ‘Avengers’ leaves us alone.

 Eddie shook his head shutting his eyes tightly as if praying this were not true. “He got you fired.” He whispers aggressively. 

Licking your lips you nodded your head. “He didn’t mean to do it.”

Eddies jaw dropped and shut quickly. “Don’t you dare start defending him. Is he like in your room.” 

Looking away you scratch your neck. “You know I sleep on the sofa.”

Eddie kept shaking his head. “The point is.” Venom appears in Eddies chest pocket. 

“Let him have your apartment and you come with us. Dude is a freak and you know it.” 

Sighing you scratched your bottom jawline smiling.

Eddie watched how you were so confused with your decisions. Reaching out he wrapped his arm around you pulling you in for a hug. 

“You want my baby?” Venom says in Eddies pocket. At that moment a hand closed onto Eddies shoulder pulling him back as a red hooded man stood before you. Venom peaked out from the pocket.

 “Step off weirdo! She’s ours!” Kasady raised his head up half his mouth was formed by Carnages teeth. 

“Not in public guys.” You get in the middle of them. “Remember! Low profile.” You look at Kasady whose green eyes are looking into Eddies mixed blue green eyes. “Why didn’t you stay at the apartment?” You ask Kasady. 

Carnages bottom jaw fades away exposing Kasady’s smile. Eddie walked up to you and you turned around to maybe talk to him away from Kasady. But Kasady closed his hand tightly on your arm. 

“Don’t touch her like that!” Eddie shoves Kasady back. “Or what?” Kasady says with Carnages voice. “Guys come on. Venom!” You say getting in the middle trying to push them apart. “No! Fuck him!” 

Venom says backing up Eddie on this. “Shut up you mucus slimed parasite.” Carnage mocks back. “Oh it’s on!” Venom shifted Eddie but you slapped him across the face. “No! Bad! No shifting in public.”

Venom growls out the same words as Eddie. “He’s the bad guy!” Looking up at Kasady his eyes finally met yours. That’s how far Kasady has gone. Everyone thinks he’s the bad guy when in reality it’s all on you. 

“Let me handle this okay. Kay, let me talk with Eddie.” 

“You already are.”

Rolling your eyes you shake your heads. “No. Let me talk to him alone.” 

Kasady hums tapping his finger on his chin. “Hmm. I don’t know if you want to do that. I mean, I am crazy.” He lets out a loud laugh that makes some walkers look at him. Eddie growled knowing Kasady was doing it purposely to mock him.

“It’s not safe to leave me alone. I could end up letting out a slip up.” Carnage turns Kasady’s finger into a long red claw. “Whoops!” Kasady says biting the tip of the clawed finger his green eyes looking at you with such a naughty glim.

 “Kay, just really quick let me talk to Eddie. Carnage you are not making this any easier for me.”

Kasady leans in close his eyes looking up at Eddie who stepped forward. “What will be my award, little birdie?” 

Venom masks Eddie face. “Your award will be my foot in you ass boy.” 

You were going to turn around but Kasady held your head in place with his hand in your hair. Eddie stepped forward more and Kasady wrapped his arm around you pulling you in close.

 They exchanged growles. 

“Okay! I’ll tell you! Just let me talk to Eddie alone.”

Kasady hummed. “Tell me first. If you tell me now it makes it worth the wait.”

You know what he wants. “We can go out on a date.” you mumble. 

“A date! Marvelous! Oh that makes me want to be such a good boy! A really good boy for you.” 

Venom and Eddie scream out. “A what!”

Venom shifted making people scream in horror and run from the beast that has appeared on the public sidewalk. 

Slowly raising your hand up to your face trying to understand how your plan of visiting Eddie on the sidewalk just became the most stupidest thing.

Tony is brilliant but even he has trouble keeping track of Eddie, Kasady and you because of the plans you always have set up.

 But Kasady has Carnage who seems to take Kasady's side making him a much more clever man. He can corner you in your plans. He knows exactly how to play the game.

Kasady smiled widely at Venom as if he had achieved victory. “I’ll eat that stupid smirk off your face!” Venom growled out lashing his tongue heading toward Kasady. 

Kasady stepped aside allowing Spider Man to swing by smashing his legs against Venoms chest. “Stay out of this boy!” Venom growls out to Spider Man. Kasady hoisted you up into his arms. 

“Fear not my lady! I will run away with you!” Spider Man turned around seeing the man in a red hoodie running away with you. Carnage covered your mouth so you wouldn’t scream or speak. 

Making it back to your apartment he tossed you on the sofa.

“Kasady why would you-” He crawled on top making you lay flat his intimidation tactic was working.

“Carnage! You will!” Kasady growls out. “We are to do nothing. I did what you told me. I didn’t slip up he did. Therefore I followed your plans and rules.”

Kasady knew Spider Man was nearby and so he made Venom and Eddie jealous. Upset them enough to the point to expose them. With Eddie and Venom out of the picture you are his. 

Kasady nuzzled your cheek but it just upset you more as you attempted to slap his face. Carnage grew a hand stopping you, pinning down both your arms above your head. 

Kasady growled leaning in with his smile his green eyes piercing into your gaze.