[001.] 𝘐𝘕𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘉𝘖𝘖𝘒

✦---------------|•❁•|---------------✦

𝑫𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑪𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑻𝑬 𝑷𝑨𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑫 fingertips flipped through yet another one of the yellow aged pages of the book.

"look she's here again! this is your chance, dude!"

"i dunno, doesn't she go to our school?"

"no one has had any luck with her. say she's stuck up."

"bro! you're different though, i believe—"

the girl let out a bored sigh, picking up the bookmark besides her and placing it inside her book. [e/c] optics directed their gaze to the three males one table in front of her who, unsurprisingly were already staring at her as she rested her cheek in her palm. "your 'whispering'— if i should even call it that, is disrupting my reading. this is a library, no? please quiet down."

two of the three boys gauchely attempted to redirect their gaping eyes to the shelves of books that surrounded them. the third boy however, continued to stare at her, as though he was challenging her. as one to never back down from a challenge, she squinted her sharp [e/c] orbs and lazily looked into the males own nervous emerald ones. intimidation wracked the males whole body as he finally tore his eyes away. "l-l/n, right?" he anxiously asked while his friends silently cheered him on, shooting him a thumbs up.

the girl placed a finger to her soft lips and pointed to a yellow sign that read, 'quiet please!', completely disregarding the males question. she grabbed her [f/c] bag from its place on the seat besides her and stood up, making the old wooden chair beneath her produce a slight screeching noise. she faintly cringed as she swiftly made her way out of the local library door, not sparing the males she ignored minutes before a second glance.

in her haste, she failed to notice the tall crimson haired male who was trying to enter the library with his friends and rammed into his chest. she squeezed her eyes shut, awaiting the impact of a fall, but it never came. she opened her optics to be met with the concerned stare of eight other pairs of eyes. "oh fuck, sorry, i wasn't looking where i was going." she apologized, waving her hands in front of her.

the male who currently had a secure grip on her shoulders let his hands go slack, taken aback by her beauty. this was almost routine for the [h/c]ette, so blatant stares didn't even bother her anymore. "thank you for catching me." she expressed lightly smiling and attempting to exit the library once more.

"KIRISHIMA ALWAYS BUMPS INTO THE HOT CHICKS!" a male with yellow hair and a distinguishable black electric bolt complained.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP DUNCE FACE! WE'RE IN THE DOORWAY OF A LIBRARY!" another blond haired male yelled, defeating the purpose of his original protest.

"yes, exactly, and i'd really appreciate it if you all moved." the [h/c] haired female hissed, annoyed since all she wanted to do was return to her home and sleep. the five students surprisingly obeyed and moved out of the way so that the libraries entrance was now accessible again. she hurriedly exited the building, not sparing a glance behind her as she crossed the road. those were second year u.a students. she internally wheezed, gripping her uniform shirt where her heart was.

"HEY, girl with the halo above her head! you left your book back there!" the red head who had caught her before yelled from across the street. she habitually checked her bag before she turned around and looked at the male who was surely, waving her book around in his left hand.

she looked both ways before jogging up to the male and taking her book from his hands. "thank you, again." she commended, awkwardly chuckling as she took note of his extraordinarily sharp teeth. "mmhm, no problem! see you around?" the boy joyfully asked, the [h/c] haired girl couldn't help but to see him as a curious puppy as she adjusted the sluggish straps of her bag and shrugged.

"sure. see you around."

✦---------------|•❁•|---------------✦
a/n: i feel the need to put something
here but idk whaT (,: