59: Ambush

Zhou Ji is very reassured when Xiong Ye went back to investigate. 

    With the strength of Xiong Ye today, even if it hits the big army of the Giant Tiger Tribe, it will not happen, let alone a big chance. 

    He followed, in order to avoid the danger of Xiong Ye and not let Xiong Ye experience anything. 

    Zhou Ji thought so, look at the Niu Er and other people outside the tree hole: "You sit down at the tree, silently pray to the beast, let the Beast God bless us."

  When they hid, Xiong Ye was very careful. He sweeps away their traces in the ground but there is always something left behind. These people are walking around with a look of fear and may be found something wrong. 

    Even so, it is better to let them sit next to each other. 

     When Niu Er and others heard Zhou Ji words, they were a little embarrassed but they sat down obediently and began to pray, one by one. 

  Zhou is a person who is loved by the Beast God. What he said that it must be justified. 

    Great Beast! Please bless us! 

    Seeing that these people are not moving, he used some flowers and plants to isolate the smell and added a little energy. 

    In this way, they are safe on this side and they won’t know what happened to Xiong Ye ...

   Xiong Ye has taken people and killed the people left by the Giant Tiger Tribe. 

    It was his first time killing someone but he started hunting when he was very young, killed a lot of prey, he didn't know how many prey. These people are enemies and they are trying to attack his tribe...

    Although he felt uncomfotable when he kills, he will adapt soon. 

      When the people were killed, Xiong Ye opened several houses of where the imprisoned Xiaoxi Tribe. 

    The old people of the Xiaoxi Tribe have all been killed. Most of the survivors were young people. The people of the Giant Tiger Tribe have locked them up to play with them and to conquer them.

    In the Giant Tiger Tribe, there are many slaves who help them and these slaves are survivors from the tribes that have been destroyed by them. 

    Generally speaking, if you are hungry for a while and also being beaten, some people will give in. As for not giving in... they will kill them. 

    It was not long before the Xiaoxi Tribe was attacked by Giant Tiger Tribe and they were still hungry, so there were quite a few survivors. 

  When Xiong Ye opened the door, he gained the resentful look of these people. 

    Fortunately, Xiong Qi quickly squeezed in and saw an acquaintances in these people: "Bao Cheng?"

     When Xiong Qi and others came to the Xiaoxi Tribe to change salt, the Xiaoxi Tribe was quite alert. They did not let them enter the tribe but the tribe's Chief Bao Cheng came out to negotiate with Xiong Qi, who knew Xiong Qi. 

    "Xiong Qi?" After, Bao Cheng became surprised, he was full of grief and indignation: "Have you joined the Giant Tiger Tribe?" 

    "How could I!! I hated them!" Xiong Qi said. Bao Cheng became suspicious, Xiong Ye said: "We are looking for you to change the salt, We find something is wrong. Then come and see... The people who have been guarding you have been killed by us."