60: Barley

The distance between the Xiaoxi tribe and the Qingshan tribe is closer than that of the Big Bear Tribe and the Qingshan tribe but it will take several days. 

    Xiong Ye knows the things here. It is impossible to live with the people of the Giant Tiger Tribe who live in the Qingshan tribe. However, it will take several days for them to come and go and it will not be a short time later, it will propose washing, as for catching fish... He saw that the fish was in front of him and it make him felt a little uncomfortable for him to not catch it. 

        It’s just that the it is a little bit troublesome to catch a fish in a human form... Xiong Ye turns into a brown bear and after a while, he grabbed several fish. 

    The reason why the Xiaoxi Tribe is called the Xiaoxi Tribe is because their tribe is located by the stream and there are quite a few small fish in the stream. 

    People in the Xiaoxi Tribe often catch fish but most of them are not good at fishing. When they see Xiong Ye can catch fish easily and they admire him. 

    As for Xiong Qi... Xiong Qi has come back to this moment with no less praises: "Xiong Ye, the speed of catching fish is really fast! And just now, you are too powerful, Hu Tiao wanted to kill you, the result was killed by a slap in the face!" 

    Before, Xiong Qi thought that Xiong Ye put the Xiaoxi Tribe, even if he had not thought that Xiong Ye had come up with the idea of ​​ambushing the Giant Tiger Tribe and even the group was wiped out. 

    In the previous battle, he was injured a little but he couldn't tell the pain in his heart. The people who went to change the salt and was attacked without any reason was depressed and dissipated. 

    "It's really amazing." Bao Cheng became interested in building a good relationship with Xiong Ye. He immediately praised him in the words of Xiong Qi and pointed to a woman: "Xiong Ye, this is the most beautiful woman in our tribe, she will serve you!" 

    The woman pointed by the Bao Cheng is really beautiful. Even after the Giant Tiger Tribe occupied the Xiaoxi tribe, she suffered a bit of hardship but it still looks beautiful. At this time, she stood in the stream and stood tall. It is even more so that many of the men there looked straight.

    But no one dares to do anything. This woman’s Beast shape is a leopard. When she was fighting with the Giant Tiger Tribe, she was the first to go out. At the time, the Giant Tiger Tribe had not yet had time to become an Beast. They were killed by her.

    At this moment, she had a wound in her left chest before the battle. 

    "No." Xiong Ye. 

    "Xiong Ye has a partner." Xiong Qi. 

    "Companion?" Bao Cheng is puzzled. 

    "Xiong Ye and Zhou are companion in the witness of the Beast God, so they will be together forever." Xiong Qi. 

 "There is such a thing?" Bao Cheng was shocked.

    "Did you have no such a thing in your tribe?" asked Xiong Qi. 

    The Xiaoxi Tribe does not have such a thing, they don’t even have a Priest. 

    Xiong Qi talked with them and suddenly had a sense of superiority. 

   And the Xiaoxi Tribe does not understand about the partner, this is no doubt, the woman who was introduced by Bao Cheng said: "I don't want to be your partner, I just want to have a baby with you, can't do it?" 

    "No, I have a partner." Xiong Ye said without hesitation. 

    The woman called Bao Yu, she saw Xiong Ye did not agree and she can only helplessly said: "Okay... Your partner must be a very beautiful woman."