Chapter four: Light and dark

Lillian was sitting in the same house as James and Cruella de Vil

Lillian was sitting in the same house as James and Cruella de Vil. And honestly? She hated it. It was pure torture to live with one person she killed, and another person who hated her because she helped his twin bother. But frankly, she had nowhere to go. 

After she discovered what had happened in Camelot, thanks to her powers being in tact in the Underworld, she didn't want anything more than returning to the real world. Emma had become the dark one, and Arthur was a big fat liar. To say nicely at least. He didn't want to contact Merlin, why, Lily didn't know, but she had a strong suspicion. 

All of that, while David was being a fool. While in Camelot, he first told Lancelot was alive, and became a knight of the round table. She wished she could jump into her own body and slap him. Very hard.

Meanwhile, Snow was working along side Lancelot to hide the dagger. And Henry was falling for a girl called Violet. And she was very much flirting back. She chuckled as Violet said. ''Hopefully you're ready to get your heart racing.'' It was to cute and to dumb not to laugh at. 

Emma however, was being taunted by Rumpelstiltskin as the dark one in her head. Trying to keep her onto the dark path. Lily wasn't able to go into Emma's head, as Rumple was already in there. 

Lillian shook her head at herself, returning her mind to Storybrooke in their time, she saw Emma standing over Merida, a heart in Emma's hand. Rumple had woken up the day before, unlike Lily herself, and Emma needed a hero. 

Lillian's eyes snapped open, realizing that Emma was going to make Rumple pull the sword out of the stone. And if it hadn't been for her being in a come, it would have been Lillian to do it. 

--------Once upon a Storybrooke--------

Peter was more than frustrated, Rumple had woken up, but Lillian was still in her coma, two children still in her stomach

Peter was more than frustrated, Rumple had woken up, but Lillian was still in her coma, two children still in her stomach. He hated the fact that he was unable to bring Lillian back to him, all of that while Rumple was alive and -- somewhat well. Yes, he was in some trouble, but at least he was able to talk, walk, hear, all of the things Lillian couldn't do.

The lost boys were still not giving up, most of them at least. Every single day, one boy more wouldn't show up, they were losing hope that Lillian was ever going to wake up. But two who never left were Dante and Luca. 

They were there every single day, looking over the flower, reading every single spell book, looking over Rumple to see what he did to wake up, trying to get as close to Emma as possible, anything to wake Lily up from her coma. 

Henry and Killian still visited once a day, but it was only for a short time, they were too busy with trying to get Emma back as herself, so much that they sometimes rushed into the shop, apologizing and admitting that they had forgotten that Lillian was still in a coma. 

He could see that they felt guilty for forgetting the young girl, but he couldn't help but feel mad at them. Killian was her blood, and Henry saw her like a sister, he hated to feel like that again, like Malcolm. 

--------Once upon an underworld--------

''Lilith, what are you doing there?'' Lily's eyes snapped to James, who was standing in the doorway of his own room, Lillian was sitting against the wall, hands in front of her eyes to see in the real world of Storybrooke.

''Nothing, what's going on?'' She stood up, practically shoving him out of the way and rushing downstairs, fully ignoring James calling behind her, and Cruella giving her nasty looks. She shut the door behind her, walking out of the house. 

She walked into the underworld version of Granny's, as she was sitting in the same booth as Peter and her would sit in in the actual Storybrooke, she was wondering how Peter was doing at the moment. She couldn't reach out to him to tell him that she was alright, to tell him it was going to be okay. 

She wasn't used to not being there for the teenage boy, for as long as she could remember, ever since she was taken to Neverland, it was just the two of them against the world. She sighed and looked around the cafe, sneaking into the back of the cafe, where her and Ruby used to spent hours  and hours just gossiping about what not? 

She just wanted to go back to her world, it was becoming to much. She wasn't even dead yet, she was in a coma, she just wanted to wake up and hug, kiss and just talk with Peter. She missed him more than she imagined, she never imagined that she was able to miss someone as much as she did. 

If you didn't notice, I put Lillian in black and white while Peter was in color, I did this to bring over a message that Lily is in a dark place while Peter is in a light place. Hopefully you enjoyed that little easter egg, and hopefully you enjoyed this chapter enough to leave a vote, comment, follow and maybe even a suggestion for my story. See you soon! 

-X Violet's-library