🚬

"Jungkook!"

"What?"

"How to prepare noodles?!"

"You don't know that single thing?! How—fine let me help you"

____

"Jungkook!"

"What now?"

"I don't know how to turn this thing on!"

"Oh my God! That's a fucking mixer, Tae! Ugh, let me do it"

______

"Jungkoooookkk!"

"What the hell do you want at 8 am!!!"

"I can't find the coffee powder! I wanna make breakfast for you!!!"

"Why don't you just kill me?! You won't have to prepare any breakfast then!"

"But I don't know how to kill people!"

"I'll just ask God. Please kill me, God,  please, I'm dying already"

_____

"Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled

It was enough for jungkook now, it's only been 3 days and this guy doesn't even know what to do anything

He frowned and stomped towards the kitchen

He gripped taehyung's arm tightly making him whimper in pain

"Listen, this was really a bad idea to make you do any work because you suck at it. Useless fellow. Maybe that is why your boyfriend didn't treat you right. You don't even know shit, how would you survive without me in this jungle if I leave you alone eh?! Stupid childman" jungkook yelled and glared at taehyung.

But his eyes softened when he saw that tears were leaking from the other's eyes who looked at him with puppy eyes.

"You were right, I am of no use. It's just my body that is good for people right? You can use it too, have it all you want so you'll be satisfied. Atleast then i wouldn't be called useless huh?" Taehyung cried out and jungkook felt sad, he didn't want to hurt taehyung.

His grip over the other's arm loosened and that was when taehyung ran away from him, crying and hiding his face.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he shouted taehyung's name, telling him not to go outside but he soon heard the door close.

"Fuck! He'll get lost in the woods" jungkook groaned before taking his coat and a spare coat and dashed outside to see that taehyung had already went far away from him.

He didn't know why but he was scared that taehyung would get lost in the woods and there are many wild animals out there.

He didn't know why but he was scared to lose taehyung.