My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 1

Hey guys this is my first story ever so please be nice and comment and rate. I could use the criticism but not too hard.

My story isn't like all the other stories! This isn't a story about a girl that falls in love with a werewolf! It's a story about two people who have nothing in common but are so much a like, they are somehow destined for each other but something or someone won't let them, it shows you their struggles and their pain and what they've been through to get their today.

*********** 

 Alex's POV

Beep! Beep!  

Ugh! Who invented the alarm clock and school?! If I could go back in time and make sure they never lived then my world would be great! Hey, I'm Alexandra Cole and I'm an emo. Don't judge me, before you get to know me ok. I use to cut but stopped recently. I'm the schools loner too. I only have a couple emo friends and they are only there to talk to during lunch and when I'm bored. I'm a senior in Sunny Dale High School (AN: I made that up btw) and can't wait to get out.

I don't like sunny Miami, Florida. I want to live in a wet city like Mt. Washington, New Hampshire, that gets about 101.9 inches of rain per year or Quillayute, Washington that gets about 101.7 inches of rain per year ( AN: those are real facts actually). I love the rain. When I was 14 years old I was at home and I was watching the rain it was pretty heavy that day, so I was on our porch admiring it when my dad said that I could go out and play in it! What kind of dad would say that?! So I went out and played for a long time, ever since then, I've wanted to do it again!

I got up and went to do my stuff for school. When I came down, no one was awake. My mom doesn’t wake up till 8 and dad doesn't wake up till like 9. So I eat my breakfast, granola bar and milk and walk out the door to the bus stop I pull my iPod out and start listening to my music, really loud. Today's going to be as boring as usual. Nothing really happens to me. My life is boring. I have good grades and love to read and write. Weird combo right, emo nerd. I don't really have a dating life all the guys are jerks so I don't socialize with them and the girls are all sluts and bitches and some are just plain stupid. Sigh.

Oh no there comes Gwen, she's a volleyball player and she's one of the stupid girls. She always makes fun of me saying that Alex is a guy’s name. She doesn’t even know my real name. She likes the quarterback of the football team, Dylan. I know because she always asks for his approval on stuff. She lives in my neighborhood and her best friend is Kate another soccer athlete now Kate never really talks to me, so if she talks trash about me behind my back I would know. They both ride my bus because their dads said no to buying them a car. I said no when my parents asked me if I wanted one because we have two cars and I already have a lot of stuff that I kind of was feeling bad so I said I would borrow it when I needed it. This is another reason my iPod is on loud because I don't want to listen to them.

Now, nothing exciting really happens here but lately we've been having new students come in like 10 or so every month or two. I haven't really talked to them because I'm not really a people person. To me it seems kind of weird but no one else is noticing so I haven't said anything but it's getting sort of weird. I wonder if any more will transfer. I wonder if they will ever stop.

<><><><><><><><><><>**********<><><><><><><><><><>

Alec's POV

Beep! Beep!

Who invented schools and alarm clocks?! I and almost every other teen hate them! My name is Alec Green and I have a secret. I'm a werewolf! And not just any werewolf but the Alpha's son! An Alpha is the leader of the pack and every wolf in the pack has to listen to them, they have a second in command, Beta, and a third in command, Omega that helps the alpha usually. The alpha is usually the strongest and smartest out of the whole pack and they need a mate before they can succeed the current alpha. My soon to be pack, The Moon Pack, moved a week ago. I'm 18 and that means I am about to become the Alpha of The Moon Pack, but I'm missing the most the most important thing to the Alpha, or any wolf actually, a Mate. My other half is out there somewhere and I can't find her.

In my old town, my mom's hometown, I knew everyone there so my mate wasn’t there. Since I hadn't ever been to dad's hometown, and it would be a good place to start looking for my mate, we moved here, Miami, Florida, my dad's hometown, see he met my mom on vacation and when they got married mom wanted to stay with her family and pack so he moved his pack there and the two packs combined.

Now we are moving back to see if my mate is here. Problem is we have to move the whole pack with us 159 people exactly, a lot of people (76 adults mated, 58 teens 13 and older, and 25 kids 12 and smaller) so, we have to admit them all to their schools. We have to do it slowly so no one will be suspicious about all these transfers but we have to be fast too because they still need and education and I don’t want them missing too much. Me, Alec the Alpha, my Beta Brendon, and my Omega Oscar (AN: see the pattern there, I didn't try until the omega, if you don’t get it put it on the comments and I'll explain) are all admitted last. So that everyone is comfortable and ok with everything and have time to make friends so when we come in my soon to be pack won't crowd me like they do at home or when they don't know what to do. This is my first day and I'm kind of wondering about my mate and how I'll tell if it's her, or If she's even here and what if she's not.

I got to get ready for my first day of school. When I get downstairs I notice Brendon, and Oscar are already quietly eating. My mom is asleep till 9 and my dad is asleep till 8. Brendon and Oscar aren't only just my second and third in command they have my bestfriends since we were born, their dads were also my dad's Beta and Omega. So we all grew up together and know each other that way we understands the way the other thinks and acts and why, it makes it easier for us that way. So I grabbed a granola bar and milk, chugged it all down and went outside, with Brendon and Oscar following.

Since I'm Alpha and I'll need to get to places fast and easy, so my parents bought me a car, a Bugatti Veyron (AN: World's fastest car for 2010). We all hoped into my awesome new car and drove to school. As we got out of my car, everyone started at us, the guys jealous of my car and the girls looking at out looks. I hate attention, I know it's bad, because as alpha you get a lot of attention but its ok with my pack because I know everyone there, but I don't even know a lot of these people. This is going to be a long day.