3-Regrects

I was exhausted, my head was pounding like crazy. This is the last time I'm going to get drunk. Blinding light swept into the room, I felt the soft material over and under me. Panic raised inside me, I was in a room and I didn't remember going home last night. I only remember being ditched by kate then James offering to keep me company. Yes, James most have carried me home or to a hotel, because I was so wasted.  I sighed as relief swept throughout my body.

I stretched my for limps, and for some strange reason between my legs were extract sore. That was very, very strange,  that it made me want to panic again. While stretching my fingers brush against flesh and I knew for I fact that it wasn't mine. Alarms went off in my head, I was so afraid of what may or may not be beside me but still wanted to know, wanted to be sure. I thought the smartest thing to do right now looks under the sheets, to think after all the time I have been here panicking and so on and it didn't accrue to me that if I looked under the sheet all my questions would be answered. I was sure if the time was different, I would have facepalmed myself.

I took deep breaths, this was it. Just look under the sheets will you, I screamed at myself, that fast I do this the better it will be. Here goes nothing, after this, I will no if or not I still have my innocence. Damn, how could I have been so stupid, to think I had the whole of high school to be stupid but I chose now. 'You don't know if there is or isn't a man beside you that might or might not have taken my virginity'.

After having a long but helpful argument with myself, I decided to look under the damn thing.  Here goes nothing. I lift up the sheets and saw what I dread. I was butt naked under the sheet, between my legs hurt like hell and the only conclusion I came is that I lost my v-card to a stranger. But that wasn't what it me most, no, even though tears were falling rapidly. Nothing seems to shock me than seeing the person lying beside me. Light brown hair perfectly messy, eye-lids closed, thick eyelashes touching his flushed cheeks, perfectly full lips, and strong jawline. James Hernandez, my bother's best friend. A scream escaped me at the thought.

How could I have let this happen, how in gods name did this happen. James' eyes snapped open, he sat up quickly, alert. He looked around with wide eyes until his eyes landed on me, he blinked a couple of times as if he couldn't believe what he was seeing. He slowly looked down, he must is thinking the same thing. He lifted  the sheets

"Shit" he mumbled under his breath, he swiftly made it to the side of the bed. He put on his pants and started walking around the room, maybe looking for his shirt. He looked at me again

"I'm so sorry Sophia, this shouldn't have happened....." I tuned out after realizing I was getting rejected. How could he do this, he took my virginity and then said it was a mistake. It's not like something I can get back, he could have at least considered what he had done and what effects it would have on me for life. Jesus!! What if I'm pregnant.

"Your brother can't know about this " I started to listen to what he was saying after that. Was that all he cared about at this moment, my freaking brother finding out that best friend sleep with his baby sis.

"God this is so messed up " he raked his hand into his hair, tugging it slightly.

"You should go" I bearly recognized my voice, he looked at me, clearly confused

"Don't worry about Marcus, he'll never know?" I said, the sooner he gets out of here the better.

"But..."

"But nothing, you were right this was a mistake "

"Okay," he said then fled, I bet he couldn't wait to get it off here

I just lost my virginity I thought, everything just hit me like a tidal wave. Tears started to fall like rain. He was right, this is a mess.

.
.
.
.
.

There you guys go, I swear this book is just.... drama full

**Vote and Comment**