𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝟏𝟗𝟔𝟏

~Vanessa's POV~

"The 60's man

"The 60's man. Influential musicians like Bob Dylan and Joan Baez... playing guitars and singing like prophets. The times they were a-changin'" Cory explained to the class who were half asleep.

"The class they are a-sleepin'." Farkle copied.

"It's not your fault, dad. It's just the stuff you're talking about." Riley tells her dad as he turn to her.

"I'm talking about the 60's man." Cory said with a smile.

"Nobody cares about when you were our age." Riley tells her father.

"Riley, it was over 50 years ago. How old do you think I am?" Cory asked.

Lucas, Jay ,who sat next to me behind bubs, and I look at each other before responding in unison. "There's no right answer to this, sir."

When Cory heard us talk in unison he yelped making us silently chuckle.

"You should give us future class." Maya tells him. "You know give us something we could use."

"Listen dad, you're doing a wonderful job up there and we're very happy that you're all jazzed up..." Riley started off.

"But history has nothing to do with us." Maya finished.

"I'm going to snap this chalk now." Cory announced as he grabbed a chalk.

"Uh-oh." I sighed.

"Snap." He said as he snapped the chalk. "What did you guys do yesterday?"

"I think I had grapes." Riley answered as she smiled.

"Do you know what yesterday was?" Cory asked.

"Grapes Day." Riley answered with a huge smile but her dad sighed.

"History." I said and he pointed at me signaling I was right.

"That's right Little Vee. Every decision you make everyday, every time you decide to turn left instead of right you make history and you affect someone else's. And if you refuse to learn that I guarantee you, you guys will not become the best person you can be. Because history is all about missed opportunities. 'History has nothing to do with us' wasn't it Ms. Hart?" Cory had explained.