35

gifs used in story^

gifs used in story^

 NOTE: I pointed out in the first chapter if this book, I changed some things to fit the plot. Peter survived the snap.

Please play this song while reading^^^^

******

(Y/N POV)

He's immortal, forever alive.

2 years later

I tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear, letting the light breeze toss it back and forth. It's been a long time since Peter and I got together in Germany, and I'm happy to announce some things that happened since then.

Peter and I had our first kiss a day after on the bridge.

My dad finally came around and now supports us.

Peter's turning 18 soon, and so am I.

Everything has been pretty steady, and even though I really wanted too, I wasn't allowed to go to midtown anymore. Peter was too busy looking for colleges to have me be a distraction, and even though my dad said he'd give him a full ride on any school he wanted to go to, Pete wanted to see if he could get in on his own.

We're still going to pay for it though, he can't stop us.

I was walking down the courtyard of Stark Tower, which was located on the utmost jut of the building. I was streaming Aerosmith on Spotify (My dad always played the album while he worked), waiting for the time to come.

We have to win, He told me, I don't know what we'll do if we don't.

It seemed almost impossible. The aspect of time travel.

Yet somehow, my dad and Peter were going back in time (with Steve and the others of course). I sat on the bench, looking out onto the endless view of skyscrapers. Almost 18 years, and I never appreciated the beauty of New York.

"Are you ready?"

I turned around to see my dad, and I unplugged my headphones from my ears. I moved over to give him room to sit next to me, trying to take in what was happening.

"No," I said, "not really."

"I'll come back, I promise. You won't even notice I'm gone."

"But what if you don't?"

Even thinking about that possibility seemed too much to bear. I knew how dangerous this whole thing was, but my dad kept reassuring me that this was the only way to fix the events of the snap.

"Why would I ever leave you?" he asked, "I have to see you turn 18 first."

"Yep. Tomorrow's the big day."

"The day where you become a grumpy adult like your dad," he joked.

"Can't wait."

I heard the doors slide open, and Peter walked out onto the balcony. Seeing his face calmed me down a little more.

"Mr. Stark?" he said, "Happy said to come get you. It's time."

"Right," my dad sighed, "let's get this over with."

He got up slowly from the bench, and turned to face me. I tried my best to smile at him, let him know I knew he was going to come back. He had to. He was going to.

"It's going to be okay, Y/N," he said, "trust me."

Trust you.

I trust you.

Peter grabbed my hand, and we started to walk towards the elevators. The plan was that my dad and Peter were going to drive to the Avengers HQ and then return to the tower once the mission was over.

The elevator was silent as we went down the long sequences of flights, but all three of us wanted it that way. The best part about being with someone you love is the time where you can cherish every moment with them. Times like these.

I trusted my dad. He'd come back.

Why was I so worried?

The doors slid open, and we all walked towards the car that was waiting outside. Happy sat motionless in the driver's seat, staring at the road in front of him. I knew this was hard on him too, letting someone so important in your life go somewhere dangerous.

"Alright kiddo," my dad said, "till tomorrow."

"Till tomorrow."

"I love you 3000," he whispered in my ear, as he pulled me into a tight hug.

"I love you 3000 too," I mumbled back, trying not to show him how scared I was.

I wanted the hug to last forever, but he pulled away and made his way to the car. As he popped open the door, he looked at me with his usual smirk and threw a peace sign at me. As much as he tried to hide it with the sunglasses, I saw a tear fall out of his eye. 

Till tomorrow.

I waved silently, as I watched him get in the car.

"Don't worry," Peter said, "I hate seeing you sad."

I grabbed Peter's sweater and pulled him close to me. Dear god, both of them meant so much to me. They meant everything.

"Please be safe," I muttered softly, "please."

"I promise. Can't leave this earth without being able to call you a Parker."

"Stark- Parker," I said, "we agreed to keep both."

"Still a Parker."

"Please look out for my dad," I pleaded, "Bring him back with you."

"I will."

"Do you promise?"

"I promise," he said, "3001."

I pulled away and let him get inside the car. As they pulled away, I heard nothing but silence. They were my life. Without them I am nothing.

Nothing at all.

Yeah I knew you'd hate me for this but I'm a Wattpad writer yikes What can I say?