31

♥️

The rest of the night went by smoothly, me and Aiden went back to being our normal selves. He wouldn't cuddle with me while we watched a movie with my mom, he was so respectful to her. He did hold my hand though, his grip was strong during the entirety of the movie like if he would have eased up, I would have flown away.

I made him a sleeping spot on the couch, I laughed when he laid down and his feet hungover. Poor thing.

Right now, it's midnight and I can't sleep with Aiden downstairs. I know it's only a matter of time until he comes up here anyways, so when the door creaks at one am... I'm already expecting him. I had put on only his shirt and a pair of panties before I laid down, I'm thankful I was right about him coming in.

He walks in the room, his hair a disheveled perfect mess as he makes his way to me in a couple of long strides. His gray sweatpants sit dangerously low on his waist. His black shirt is pulled up a bit so I can see his perfectly toned tan stomach. He hasn't said a word since he walked in here. He stands before me, his long frame towering over the bed as he takes his shirt off and throws it on the floor. I admire his lean body as it basks in the shimmer of moonlight that's creeping in through my window. He gently grabs a fistful of my hair in his hands and guides me upwards.

"On your knees." He whispers, but even his whisper is demanding. I look up at him and see his lip curl in between his teeth. He leans down and grabs the bottom of his shirt that I'm wearing with his large hands and takes it off of me before setting it on the bed.

"Knees." He repeats. I obey and get on the floor. The hardwoods hurt my knees a little but seeing him from this angle is making me feel a certain way. He pulls down his pants with one hand as he holds my hair firmly in the other. His large member is inches from my face and already hard, I gulp at the sight of his length so close to my mouth.

"Suck." He demands, his voice firm. I grab his length in both of my hands.

I look up at him, embarrassed. "I don't know how," I admit. Well, I guess I do but what if I do it wrong? I feel his dick twitch in my hands.

He smiles down at me; he looks so good from this angle.

"Just put as much as you can in your mouth and suck. You'll get the hang of it."

I obey, the feeling is nice as he slowly rocks in and out of me. He's rhythmic and calm for a moment, then suddenly he rams it down my throat. I gag but he continues. The feeling of him having such power over me makes me tighten my legs, it's so hot. Between ragged breaths, he speaks.

"No one elses cock will ever fill you, only mine." He growls, I look up at him through batted lashes and watch what I'm doing to him. His hair is messy, and his lips are parted. He looks heavenly. "I'm so lucky that I get to ram my dick down your throat, the only fucking cock that will ever be inside any part of you. Mine. Fucking mine." He moans as he continues his very welcomed assault down my throat.

I try to take his length out of my mouth to say something, but he won't allow it. He shoves it in farther and harder every time I try. I'm dripping after a few minutes of this cat and mouse game. I'm thankful it's so late, and I have my fan on full volume to muffle the unfamiliar gagging noise that's currently coming from my mouth.

"You'll never leave me again, understand?" His voice is ragged and earthy. I try to nod but he grips my hair tight and pulls my head up and down to mimic the motion for me.

The pressure in my stomach is too much. I need relief too, so I bring my hand in between my legs and as soon as I reach down, I hear him let out a deep laugh. "No." He says as he pulls himself out of me and leans down. He moves my hands behind my back.

"Stay." He commands and I leave them where he put them, I love when he demands me to do anything. Losing control and letting him make all the decisions drives me wild.

"You're being punished, you left me." He growls as he comes to eye level with me. "If I decide you deserve it, I'll get you off myself."

He grabs the back of my hair again and I let out a moan. "Now, suck my fucking dick."
♥️