Chapter 3 •

Ariana Fletcher |

The club was just how i Expected it to be.
Packed.
As a bottle girl we don't have to wear uniforms we can wear whatever. We just have to look good.

I have only been here for a hour and i already am making bank. The VIP isn't here yet so we don't know who will get assigned it but shit. I don't hope it's me.

I continued to serve drinks to different tables.
"Ari" i heard my boss Amir's voice

I turned to see him waking my way with a group of boys behind him.

I recognized them. No limit... punk ass hoes

"Ari can you show them to they Section."

I nodded leading them to they VIP Section.
As we walked i heard them commenting on my ass and shit. Niggas is fucking dogs, disgusting.

"Yo so you don't fuck with us no mo?" Mally asked me.

I laughed "Nah y'all all some hoe ass niggas" i said simply as we just go to the VIP.

"Chill sis dang you know we love you don't let bitch ass herb fuck that up." He said eyeing me.
"What can i get y'all?" I asked changing the subject.
"You really gone hoe us like that? You know we rockin with you foreva sis. And herb crybaby ass miss you too."

I rolled my eyes herb was a nigga that came here every weekend requesting me as his bottle girl. He would always flirt and try to get at me. I started to give him a lil play and we ended up fuckin a few times which turned into us Chillin with no label. One day he popped up with this bitch on his arm trynna act like he ain't know me him and his damn peanut gallery tried to hoe me like i was just some bitch out the club. So it's been duck them niggas ever since.

So when they come this is shit i deal with.

I took they order and went to go get the plenty of bottles they ordered.

"All the VIP sections are booked i heard East and his friends coming again tonight. Imma try to serve them." I heard one of the other bottle girl say as we waited on our orders.

East? I know she ain't talking about Dave...

I pushed that to the back of my mind and i continued to work. The night was just starting but it was already lit.

The strippers was bringing out all stops.

"Yo son what's good?" I heard that deep voice.

I turned to see Dave and his friends walking in.
"Daveeee East in the building Ladies" the DJ announced. i rolled my eyes.

I know his ass ain't pop up because I'm tending these niggas in VIP. I should have knew he wasn't gone be Cool with it.

Even tho me and Dave just met or whatever and I'm not looking to date it's a good feeling knowing you got someone interested in you and all your mess.

I seen the bottle girls flock to Dave n them. I laughed shaking my head.

I walked past Dave's VIP heading to no limits to give them 4 more bottles.

As i was giving them they bottles the lightskin nigga that look like the naked mole rat from Kim possible walked in. I'm not gone lie his stupid ass was looking good. Until i seen his bitch paradigm behind him.

"What up nigga" they said to him

He nodded to everyone but his eyes were glued to me. They were low and red but they were fixed on me.

He chuckled "Aye let me get a bottle of Belair." He said.
His girl just mugged me as he tried to reach out and stick some money into my shirt.

I smacked his hand away before walking out. I can feel eyes burning a hole in me and i knew who it was. I ignored his stare as i finished checking on my tables.