The Dorms

All Might has just said that he Would help Izuku to become a new symbol and that symbol was hope and with that Zeff knew his answer for the dorms and it was a yes and he could only think of how much he's grown.

'That look on your face you've so much while we weren't look and All Might the hero admired so much eventually admired you and so am I hope that you know that you deserve this' Zeff thought.

And then Izuku walk All Might out of the apartment while Zeff dealt with Patty and Carne crying.

'Zeff has entrusted you to my care young Midoriya he wants me to be mentor act like an natural born hero instead of the symbol of peace' All Might thought.

Then All Might turn to Izuku.

"You got a weird but good family" said All Might.

"Yeah I do" said Izuku with a smile.

"You know I'm actually surprised that I got Zeff trust" said All Might.

"Wait did you think it would hard" said Izuku.

"Well yes he not to trust easily you have to earn it from and don't me started on the people who betrayed him, there they called him Red Leg Zeff and wasn't just because it was hero name" said All Might.

This shivers down Izuku back know Zeff that sounds like him but was interrupted by two women.

"Gross look at that walking skeleton" said Women 1.

"Wait you don't think that's All Might do" you said Women 2.

This got Izuku and All Might worried.

"Well see you at school" said All Might as he got In the cab.

"Right" said Izuku.

Then the cabe drove away but during this Zeff watch and smile to see how far Izuku made it while Patty and Carne was still crying but with bruises this was only the start of Izuku's new life and not just him but rest of class A were making there way to their new home it was at the edge of U.A campus about a five minute walk to the main school they built a student dorm called Heights Alliance that was constructed in three days this was there new home meanwhile Nezu look through the window of U.A hallways and saw the dorms.

'The new dorm system we place isn't just insecure the safety of our students it's also how where addressing one of the threats we yet to take care of the leak, a feeling of unease has settled upon our school to help to get rid of that we'll be holding a private behind the scenes investigation it pains me to suspect not just the teachers but the students as well unfortunately we have no other choice we lost the symbol of peace and I have no doubt that this will have bad effects as time passes  what U.A needs right now is positive energy and revitalizing we must remember the children there is a bright future ahead of them' Nezu thought.

While Aizawa was in front of the kids.

"Given what has happened I'm glad that we were able to bring class A together" said Aizawa.

"So we all got the green light to move on campus" said Sero.

"It took a while to convince my parents" said Toru.

"I was concerned about my" said Jiro.

"It make sense you two were the ones that got worst of the gas attack" said Ojiro.

"I'm glad to see the teachers got to come back to I was afraid that you wouldn't be allowed the people of the press conference was pretty upset with you guys" said Tsu.

"Yeah" said Ochako.

"I was surprised as well but the circumstances has change" said Aizawa.

But Aizawa had an hunch fell he knows.