Part 6

Jungkook had no Idea how long he had spent in the office, but he had to sit down and listen to this patient's absurd story. Not as absurd as Jimin's but he would rather watch him talk than her. He checked the time on his wrist watch and realized he had been away from him for two hours. He felt bad for the state he left him in. His eyes desperately pleading for him to stay.

"Do you have something to do doctor?" The patient quickly wiped the tear from her stained face.

"No, you may continue." He hesitantly replied. It was his duty to listen to the patient's complaint especially if it was an appointment.

"Ok." She sniffed. "Even when I was leaving for this appointment, he was now waking up." Jungkook placed his elbow on the table and rested his chin in his palms while staring at her with a bored expression. He vowed to always listen to a patient and be his own physicist but he was beginning to regret the decision with every second that passed.

"Your husband who works at a convenience store woke up at 5:00pm to go to work?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes. He's a very lazy man. That's why I have this sickness doctor." Jungkook couldn't fathom how her sickness could have anything to do with the laziness of her husband but he didn't want this conversation to go on so he won't ask.

"Well." He sighed and got up from the chair. "I have another appointment in thirty minutes so I have to prepare."

"Oh..." There was a look of disappointment in her eyes.

"See you next week." Jungkook walked around the table.

"Y-Yes." She stuttered, getting up from the chair. Jungkook ushered her towards the door with a smile on his face. "See you next week." She smiled towards him and placed her hand bag over her shoulder before walking out the door. Jungkook immediately walked out after her, heading down the hallway opposite the direction she took. He quickly descended down the stairs and saw the room. He was about to walk towards it when he spotted a nurse take long strides towards him, urgency written all over her face.

"Doctor Jeon." He's attention was now fully on her as she stopped in front of him.

"Emergency" With those words, he immediately followed her in the direction she came from.

            He spent five hours on an operation even though his shift was over hours ago. He was heading back to his office, gently rubbing his temples from exhaustion when he suddenly remembered Jimin. He sighed and headed to his room. He immediately opened the door when he got there, expecting to see Jimin sitting on the bed with a tears stained face but was met with an empty bed.

"Jimin" He called out, heading towards the bathroom. "I'm here." He opened the door and looked inside but there was no sight of him. He turned to look back in the room with furrowed brows, trying not to think far. He couldn't deny the fear that was building up in his chest causing him to increase his pace as he strode out of the room. "Nurse" He spotted a nurse coming out of the next room with folded white bed sheets in her arms.

"Yes doctor." She immediately responded, stopping in front of Jungkook.

"Are you responsible for the patient in this room?" He pointed towards Jimin's room.

"Yes." She replied, taking a quick glance at it.

"Where is the patient?" There was a look of confusion on her face.

"He's inside." She replied. He lifted his gaze to look around, the fear he was trying to control building up.

"He's not inside. Are you sure he wasn't transferred." He lowered his gaze down to a now worried nurse who quickly walked into the room.

"He wasn't transferred. He was lying in bed when we left him." He heard her worried voice come from the room. Jungkook immediately remembered something and ran in another direction. He spotted Dr.Chul come out of his office.

"Doctor!" He almost shouted. Dr.Chul stopped in his tracks, gently shutting the door behind him with eyes focused on him.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked.

"Where is Jimin?" Jungkook stopped in front of him, panting lightly.

"He's in his room why?" He stared back at him with furrowed brows. Jungkook placed one hand on his hips and the other on his forehead. "Did something happen?" Dr.Chul was now getting worried from his attitude.

"He's not there." Jungkook turned and looked around the hospital.

"What?" Dr.Chul immediately ran towards the room. Jungkook headed in another direction.

"Have you seen a patient with white hair, blue eyes, short and quite slim?" He asked a nurse when he spotted her approach.

"No." She replied.

"Well when you see him, lead him to a room then inform me." The nurse immediately nodded and Jungkook strode off. 

            He went everywhere in the huge hospital, from the canteen to every department, totally ignoring the exhaustion. He informed everyone he could come across. Some stared at him with worry and most of the nurses stared in confusion since it wasn't the first time a patient had gone missing and it wasn't the job of a doctor to find them. Where are you? He walked out into the huge compounds, looking around. He walked up to the security guard room and when the man spotted him heading in his direction, he immediately got up from his chair and out of the room.

"Do you need something Doctor?" He asked.

"Did you see a patient walk out the gates? White hair, blue eyes..."

"Yes." Jungkook was interrupted by the sudden lift of his voice. He felt like a huge load had been lifted of his chest.

"Where is he?" He sighed, resting his hands on his waist. The sudden crack of thunder caused him to lift his head; realizing dark clouds had formed in the night sky.

"I tried to stop him Doctor." Jungkook swiftly lowered his gaze, the fear building up again.

"What do you mean you tried to stop him?" He asked.

"Before I could come out he had run away." Jungkook's heart skipped a beat.

"And you didn't bother to tell anyone?" He almost shouted. "How long ago?" He didn't wait for him to explain himself.

"About Forty five minutes." He replied in shame. Before Jungkook could think about what he was doing, he immediately ran to the parking lot and into his black Mercedes.