Chapter Four

*LUCY POV*

Finally after what seemed like a million years i found my way to the kitchen. As soon as i entered the kitchen, I was awestruck. The kitchen was white with golden borders and black shelf and all. It was beautiful. i saw their were 3 guys sitting on the dining table One blonde one black and one curly brown hair colour..  And Luke wasn't there.
Thank god

''So your his new  princess?'' The one with blonde hair spoke up.
''Well your hot'' The second one with black hair smirked at me.
Suddenly I felt a someone behind me. I turned to see Luke staring both the boys with pitch black eyes.
Wait what? Does he wear lenses or something? coz' em sure as hell his eyes are NOT black.
''What did you just say?'' He sounded calm but somewhere I knew this was just a cover up for his anger..
''I'm sorry  ..Luke..I didn't mean to-''
''Get out! '' Luke yelled this time. Both of them literally ran out of the room like a bullet! They were faster than bolt! I swear!
''Calm down Luke, And hello Lucy.'' The curly haird boy smiled at me. I smiled back. e
''Hi'' I whispered back.
''Don't you start now Xavier.'' Luke looked pissed. So now I know His name is Xavier.
Xavier rolled his eyes and questioned me ''Possessive much right??'' I looked at him comfused. What is he talking about?
''Xavier leave. I want to talk to Lucy alone''
''Sure thing boss. Bye Lucy, and all the best. '' He winked at me and I blushed.
As soon as Xavier left I turned around to face Luke and he suddenly did something that shocked me.
He slapped me.
''Bitch enjoying whoring around'' He hissed at me.
Whore? Again?
I was beyond hurt but all I could do was hold my hand to my cheek and cry.
''Speak up when I'm talking to you!'' He yanked me up by my hair.
''Please please I didn't do it by purpose...I'm sorry please'' I begged him again and again . My older bruise were not yet healed and he didn't even bother to wait till giving me new ones!
Please don't think I want new bruises! I'm just telling you what i feel right now.
''Shut up!'' He yelled on my face and i instantly shut my mouth. My head was throbbing with pain again and soon I blacked out.

*LUKE POV*

What did I do! No!!! Not again!
I can't hurt Lucy like this! This wasn't her fault that Xavier is suc a flirt. I hit her without a reason. I knew her old bruises were not really healed and I gave her new ones. I'm such a dick.
Now my Lucy is lying here, in front of me, on the bed .
She looks so good sleeping. Just like an angel.
I want to hold her so tightly and I want to kiss her again and again. But this anger , I just can't control it. I have serious anger issues. And maybe my anger is the reason I'm the world most wanted criminal.
I want and sat next to her caressing her cheeks. I slapped her so hard her cheek is slightly blue with my hand mark on it,
I can never make her love me if i keep up this attitude. Im sorry lucy. I really am.
I got in bed with her, she's stilll passed out, I hug her from behind and sleep peacefully with my princess in my arms.
_______________________________________________________________________________

SORRY FOR SUCH LATE UPDATE!! :(

COMMENT
LIKE
HEART.
THE MORE COMMENTS THE MORE DEDICATION! :*
XOXO ILU GUYS!
-ERICA