I thought it was love!

Jimin drove back home from his boyfriend 'Kai's' house like any other day, singing along to his favourite music in his Ranger rover which he got as a 18th birthday present from Kai.

"I've been telling you everyday I smile when I see you.
I've told you so many times
You're the love of my life.
In this world full of lies, in my nervous heart
The one thing I believe in is you."

Jimin had been going out with Kai for 5 years, they were high school sweet hearts but lately Kai wasn't making much time for Jimin. His boyfriend was a workaholic but as much as it would annoy Jimin he admired his boyfriend as he reminded his self the words Kai spoke when Jimin first mentioned his loneliness.

'I'm doing this for us baby, so we can have a better future as a family'

Jimin smiled at the memorable moment then came back to reality by the sound of his phone pinging a few times. He safely pulled over to check his phone.

'Oh it's Kai, hmm I wonder if I left something'
*Text from Kai to jimin
Kai: hey babe!
Kai: babyyyy
Kai: Cann you pleaseee do me a favour? My friend has a car part I ordered but I'm to swamped to pick it up! Will you please pick it up for me then bring it here? My friend will do the lifting :)

Jimin: Hiii honey, yeah sure I don't mind just send me the address and I'll head over now
Kai: oh you are an angel, the address is xxxx- xxx
Jimin: Hehe, ok tell you friend I won't be long.. love you
Kai: kk love you too

Jimin placed the address in his sat navigation then off he went, Jimin was always doing runs for his boyfriend so it wasn't anything new to him. Turning up the music he followed the satnav.

*ten minutes later*

Jimin safely arrived at his destination which was a large warehouse in the middle of a large car park. He noticed a few people moving brown boxes into a van so he pulled up beside them and rolled his window down.
"Hello, um excuse me! I'm here to pick up for Kai. Am I in the right place?" Jimin smiled nervously incase he was wrong.
The men stopped to look at Jimin then a man in a suit and greased sip back hair walked out of the warehouse door spoke.
"Oh you must be Jimin, Kai gave me a heads up of what you look like so I would recognise you!" The man stared at Jimin a little too intensely which made Jimin fidget in his seat with discomfort.
' why is he staring at me like that?' Before jimin could say anything the man spoke.

"If you just pull your car boot to the big doors my men will load the items for you' he smiled pointing to the big steel door.

"O-ok" Jimin did as the man instructed and reversed back to the door. "Excuse me! Erm you said 'items' aren't I only picking up one car part?" Jimin asked then frowned his brow as uneasiness crept on him as the man raised his brows then smirked.
"There are four items" the man replied before shouting his men to load up.
Jimin felt like something was off so as the men loaded his car he got out the car with his phone and walked away from the men.

'I'll ring Kai and ask if that's right because he definitely said one car part"
*Ring.. ring.. ringgg*
Kai: "hey baby what's up?"
Jimin: "erm Kai the men are putting four big boxes in the car? Is that right? Because you said one item?"
Kai:..... " oh sorry baby, yes four is right, ahh my head is in jumbles"
Jimin: *sign of relief* "ahh silly! Alright that's fine then, they are loading to last box now so I'll see you soon"
Kai: "kk baby! Oh baby can you please leave them in your car for now because I just nipped out so go home and I'll stop by yours after, Thanks and bye"
Jimin: "Oh sure, byeee"

Jimin felt much better after hearing that from his trusting boyfriend. He smiled to him self and shook his head for being so paranoid then headed back to his car which was packed and ready to go. Jimin climbed in his car thanked the men who helped and drove home to wait for Kai.

He drove like normal with his music on and window down so he could feel the breeze but what Jimin suddenly noticed was a suspicious looking blacked out car following him close by.
'Huh why is that car so up my arse' he pressed on his accelerator just to put some space between them but the dark car soon did the same.
' whaaat! Am I just being paranoid?' So he did the same and once again the car speed up also. Jimin panicked a little not knowing if he should ignore the car or pull over and see if they do the same then see what's wrong. But his nervousness took over and before he realised he was speeding back to his house, checking his mirrors every second to see the car still hot on his tail but Jimin was nearly home 'two more corners.' He told himself. Turning the first he felt his heart beat faster realising who ever this is he was leading them to his house which he shouldn't do so he quickly hit his breaks making him jolt forward a little.
'Huff huff huff, shit' he held his chest realising he had been holding his breathe. His eye shot to his mirror to find the car but there was nothing but a few park silver and coloured cars behind him.
"Huh? Where did it go?..... wow I must be mega paranoid today!! It looks like it was just a random car being a dick but went straight on" he signed and mentally slapped his face. Feeling silly he carried on driving, turning the last corner and finally seeing his house at the end of the street. Pulling up in his drive and grabbing his phone, wallet, keys and water bottle he reached for the car handle when suddenly before he could step out he was stopped by two tall men grabbing him and holding up police badges shouting...

"GET ON GROUND!! ON THE GROUND... NOW! YOU ARE UNDER ARREST"

* end of chapter*
*ohhh what's going on? Why is jimin in trouble but why?*