07

(A:N -Sorry y'all my phone broke😕& my hoe ass mama waited a long ass time to get it fixed because she wanted me to "learn my lesson" about not putting a case on my phone🙄)

Samir Reid

"I'm tired of yo dirty ass messing up my hair

"I'm tired of yo dirty ass messing up my hair." Zara said as she adjusted her wig. "Pass me my brush."

I laughed as I handed her the brush. "You was pulling on my shit before I got a cut, so don't even bitch about it."

"Reko knew not to touch my hair." She mumbled but I heard her clearly.

"What?" I asked making her laugh as she brushed her hair.

"I said you need to learn not to touch my hair."

"Stop playing with me." I told her. "I ain't Reko, I'll whoop your ass."

"I ain't Reko, I'll whoop your ass." She mimicked me. "I know you ain't Reko, bitch. Reko ate it better."

I snatched her up and pinned her up against the wall with my hand around her throat. "Stop playing with me Zar."

"Stop getting aggressive with me fore you make me suck your dick again." She smirked as she bit her lip. I can never put her ass in her place without her turning it into some freak shit. I like it but her ass gotta take me serious sometimes.

I let her go. "Yo ass play too much."

"You like me though." She shrugged as she stood in front of the mirror applying lip gloss.

"Do I really? Or do I like the head?" I asked making her quickly turn around.

"Stop playing with me, bitch." She said as she popped me with her brush.

"Ouch, damn." I laughed. "Why the fuck you can play, but I can't?"

"Because I'm Zara Coleman, and I can do whatever the fuck I want."

"Whatever." I laid back on my bed, waiting on Zara to get done fixing herself up.

She turned around. "My shit look crooked?"

"What?" I asked.

"My wig, do it look crooked?" She asked again.

I nodded.

"Mmcht, bitch you playing." She turned back around to adjust it more.

"Let me snatch it off."

"Snatch it off for what?" She asked as I got up and stood behind her.

"It seem fun, lemme do it." I asked as I began to tug on it.

She slapped my hand away. "You just like me putting my hands on you."

I shrugged. "Ima snatch yo shit one day, watch."